Favourite Female Body Mod

helzi

Fantasy Female with underwear. The version I use has converted HGEC undies. I never cared for the 'work-safe linen undies' version. I tried HGEC once and couldn't stand the shoulders. The FF's wider hips kind of balances out the look in my opinion. I do prefer Robert's Female but without replacers for vanilla armor I'm not really inclined to switch right now. I've managed to force a few HGEC armors to work with the FF body textures with some Nifskope tweaking, so it works well enough.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the whole, I like using The latest Roberts bodies for both genders, but unfortunately there simply isn't enough support for robert's female body. I'd love it if there was, and I would use it likely to the exclusion of other mods, but the simple fact is that the only large scale mod that really supports it is the underdark. Every other large mod either works on FF, HGEC compatible meshes, or be completely body neutral, and the HGEC certainly seems to have a lot more support among the smaller mods, so I find myself using that.

If there were more conversions from HGEC to roberts female, I'd use it in a heartbeat. for now though, I'm using HGEC bodies simply because they're at least better than vanilla

• 4 weeks later...
I use HGEC underwear edition because it has really nice clothes and armor mods and I also use Robert's male body v4 because I have a male companion and I want him to look good as well. :)

Currently HGEC, however, once TGND support for OOO & MMM is available I'll be going over to TGND permanently.

Oh, geez...I think I may be switching female body replacers again, soon...