We need killer plants

dudeinmask

"We need killer plants, why is there not any?!"

Unquote

Because the gardener's name is Herb Asside? No?

Well, there was promised killer plants in Point Lookout, but I can't remember running in to any of them. If they do exist there than it should be an easy enough job to port them over to the regular game.

Rabbit

There is one in point lookout which is part of a one of the quests. but more would be sweet, maybe even like day of the triffids style lol. or jumanji.

Some suggestions: Anyone is welcome to these.

Mutated Venus flytrap - big enough to eat a man

Roper - with long tentacles to wrap you up then pull you in. Variant tentacles hang down from above and pull you up

Mutated jumping cactus - when you get near it throws spiny seed pods that stick to you and start putting down roots in you

Plant that lays down a broad leaf that conceals a pit - when you fall in the pit, it sends out tendrils that suck blood.

Saw grass - take damage just walking through it from hundreds of cuts. Small animals will bleed to death and the blood feeds the grass.

Club moss - with real clubs to knock you out

Roper - with long tentacles to wrap you up then pull you in. Variant tentacles hang down from above and pull you up

I'm not sure if this is even possible? If you could have the NPC "grabbed" by something else? Very good idea and i have similar ones which pertain to grabbing, but i think they need whole new animation sets and some scripting. Any info on this?

Some suggestions: Anyone is welcome to these.

Mutated Venus flytrap - big enough to eat a man

Mutated jumping cactus - when you get near it throws spiny seed pods that stick to you and start putting down roots in you

Plant that lays down a broad leaf that conceals a pit - when you fall in the pit, it sends out tendrils that suck blood.

Saw grass - take damage just walking through it from hundreds of cuts. Small animals will bleed to death and the blood feeds the grass.

Club moss - with real clubs to knock you out

These. They need doing. The pit one might be a little hard to carry out though, unless put in an area designed through mapping specifically for it.