BAB Users reunion

Zarrastro

For a long time now, i have thought that Speleologo and myself were the only remaining BAB users in the community (Until I discovered Lexton's work)

However, we can't be only three, because speleologo's mods have hunreds of downloads...

SO, i decided to reunite (Or try to reunite, at least) all of BAB users in this forum and community, so we can make other modders see that making BAB mods is worth the effort, and has a lot of support.

So, i encourage you to post some words, and tell us your impressions.

Thanks to all!

PS. I've also created a post for file Requests and suggestions Here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Fresh News!

Lexton just made a patch so a pair of Colourwheels mods can be used by the rest of the mortals.

The chosen mods are:

School Uniforms -> Patch

Regal Uniforms -> Patch

Please, note that they're COMPATIBILITY PATCHES, so you need the original mod.

As always, good news are posted here and in the BAB topic under File Requests/Suggestions

Good luck to everyone and best wishes for Lexton!

Hey. :D I'm a long-time BAB user too. Just recently coming back to playing Oblivion. It's nice to see new BAB stuff coming out, too.

I tried all the body mods before, but I chose BAB cuz I guess it made the most sense to me. As a guy, it is tempting to use the eye candy mods, but honestly it's not only distracting, but it takes out of the realism and sensibility, which is more important to me anyway. I prefer female adventurers/fighters that look great in nice armor/clothing rather than those that expose their other assets. Hehe. No offense of course to anybody that doesn't share the same idea.

Anyway I hope the BAB modding community picks up even more. There's a lot of good stuff out there that I wanna see Babarized, like the Adelina outfit.

Hi there!

I love the BAB body and I'm using it all the time. It's so slender and fragile - I love how it fits my elf characters. The avalible clothes from babshop are cool too - some normal clothing, nothing realism breaking, I'm keen on roleplaying rather than watching anime-like girls in bikini smashing monsters with giant swords...

It would be great to see some more BAB clothes - dresses/robes/some casual clothes, as detailed and beautifully done as the ones for HGEC (in general, I prefer the style of the babshop robes/dresses, but some of them have poor textures compared to other dresses avalible on tesnexus).

It's very nice to have some support from you all.

I'll soon upload the files Lexton made for some of Colourwheels mods. Stay tuned!

And, of course, thanks to all!

While HGEC is my main body mod, I do create extra versions of races that use the BAB textures, so they can equip BAB clothing without looking silly. It's a really adorable body. Perfect for young girls.

• 4 weeks later...

OK. Some more fresh News!!

RGMs Navatar mod has been released! Check it here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31455

Thanks, RGMage2!!

Also, Speleologo has been releasing more mods recently, and some more are on the way. You can check all his files here, in his Nexus user profile: http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=99624

Many thanks to you, Speleologo!

Enjoy

PS: I forgot to tell you that in the other post i uploaded thos files Lexton made. Check them here: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=187602