Is Bethsoft down???!????

Balakirev

Are Bethsoft's forums down? I just went over there and they've been, like, down for 2 minutes, and I just knew their servers must be out for good, because it's always happening...!

...my apologies for this thread. But after having seen what seems like a Bethsoft thread every couple of weeks by somebody who just tried TES Nexus for 5 minutes and discovered they couldn't get on and had to post about the horror of it all--drawing sage comments about how Nexus is always down--I needed to vent.

Feel free to delete this. Or comment. Or whatever.

(And yes, I know. There's some migration going on over at Bethsoft.)

And as I wrote above, my apologies.

(And yes, I know. There's some migration going on over at Bethsoft.)

You mean the long anticipated migration to Equador is finally under way?

Does this mean that Fallout 4a will be set in South America?

The modding possibilities are endless.

Inca Zombies running around the wasteland.

The Bethsoft forums are down as they are moving things around, I already have friends saying it's like obliviondownloads and it'll never get back up ;D. I've seen this message before, but this one takes a little longer than normal. They are just doing a big cleanup apparently.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8455/bethsoftdown.png

===

The community manager left a little note:

We’re aiming for tomorrow.

Left by gstaff on March 11th, 2010

They're probably upgrading to IPB 3 which takes a long time on big boards.

Time to turn the tables on all those "Is Nexus down?" threads...

It's not just you. The Bethsoft forums are down. They've been having problems for a while now. You might as well just go to PES and be done with it. How could they do this to us? This always happens when I want to download a mod. Why god, why???

:)

You should do the same with Nexus, just for a couple of days to keep us away from these time consuming games :whistling:

They're probably upgrading to IPB 3 which takes a long time on big boards.

Time to turn the tables on all those "Is Nexus down?" threads...

It's not just you. The Bethsoft forums are down. They've been having problems for a while now. You might as well just go to PES and be done with it. How could they do this to us? This always happens when I want to download a mod. Why god, why???

:)

*psst* Dark0ne... Upgrade to Nexus 2.0 now. Nobody will know what to do with their weekend.

:whistling:

I'm wondering about the mental health of the compulsive posters, especially in the community discussion area :P

Ours, or Bethsoft's? I personally gave up on mental health a long time ago. It conflicted too much with everything else I had going. :)