Ulysses, Shut Up! and a Nail-Gun that nails doors closed...

SayinNuthin

All in the title really, an option on the Ulysses dialogues to make the man quit his rambling. 'I'm not going to get there any quicker stood here listening to you rave on, alright'

And a Nail-Gun that staples doors 'locked', at least until the player leaves the volume. This is my umpteenth play through and I know a hoard of feral ghouls etc. will come pouring through the door as soon as my back is turned. Sneak, sneak, sneak Cli-BAK! Cli-BAK! Cli-BAK! Cli-BAK!... Door SHUT!

The last might be all sorts of game breaking if the effect were permanent but a limited effect might be do-able..

If I knew I'd do it myself.

Me? I love Ulysses' dialogue.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure that a script could be implemented that would automatically cycle through the dialogue, if only one which upon his dialogue activation just repeatedly uses keypresses to skip through it all with lightning speed. I can appreciate that Ulysses is a bit love-him-or-hate-him as a character, so I'm happy to contribute ideas for this mod (although I lack the scripting knowledge to do it myself).

Alternatively, I might have some fun and re-record his dialogue in the silliest voice possible. That could work too xD

EDIT: Oh, and the door thing wouldn't be too hard either. Just an on-hit script that automatically applies a Hard lock to the door.

Edited by MarchUntoTorment

Me? I love Ulysses' dialogue.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure that a script could be implemented that would automatically cycle through the dialogue, if only one which upon his dialogue activation just repeatedly uses keypresses to skip through it all with lightning speed. I can appreciate that Ulysses is a bit love-him-or-hate-him as a character, so I'm happy to contribute ideas for this mod (although I lack the scripting knowledge to do it myself).

Alternatively, I might have some fun and re-record his dialogue in the silliest voice possible. That could work too xD

EDIT: Oh, and the door thing wouldn't be too hard either. Just an on-hit script that automatically applies a Hard lock to the door.

Agree the guy is Marmite. Something like this?

The Day Today Sien Fein