What character in oblivion would you be?

The Extreme TES

If not an NPC, an Illusion/Resto Mage with a minor in Destruction and a hobby of Alchemy.

If an NPC, then Timothee LaRouche, (a sailor in Anvil) for one reason and one reason only:

"Got the Fo'c's'le for my hammock, and Mirabelle to keep me warm."

I'd like to be Jygglag!!! he's big, has an enormous sword, cool voice, and he wants to destroy everything!!!

If I was a good character,definitely High Chancellor Ocato.The Empire needs immediate help.So I'd serve that cause. :thumbsup:

If I was a bad boy,then it would be Havilstein Hoar-Blood.What's more badass then being a nord raider,living on the top of the mountain with a timber wolf as a pet and wielding an axe in the name of Sithis? :biggrin:

Being at SI...Thadon,for sure.I am interested in arts in real life,too,so that would be kinda logic.Enjoying at the castle with Lord Shegorath,writing poetry and hitting on Syl. :thumbsup: Without being high as kite on feldew,of course.

If I was a vampire,then it would be Seridur.A noble man,living in IC in comfort,educated,charming...and a sharp eye for beautiful ladies :yes: ...and their arteries... :devil:

My real female would kill me,though.With a stake through the heart,on sight. :ninja:

Good hunting :wink: