If you want to know, if he loves you so,

Rabbit1251

I'm running a boy with one of the Gunslinger Girl followers and she looks so kissable to him, but there are no poses set up for a kiss. He can "do the deed" with a girl, "do the deed" with another boy or she can "do the deed" with another girl up to and including, well just about everything. But there is nothing to cover a simple affectionate kiss or a simple hug for that matter. We've got sex up the ying-yang (note to self: rephrase that previous remark), but nothing that just shows affection between two people. I'm sure that I'm not alone in wanting something like this and that it would be a popular modification. Think of all the potential photo ops, all the covers that you can do for the Fallout Harlequin Romance novels. The potential is almost limitless. If things work out they might get to go steady and she would get to wear his ring on a chain around her neck. So, keen idea? Yes, no?

Rabbit

I second this request

my boy is exploring the wastes with a custom Shojo'd out Clover & it would be nice to show simple affection between the two of them.

my boy isn't evil, after talking his way into Paradise (Falls) & have the caps & Eulogy has the bodyguard it's win-win right? (to paraphrase three-dog)

... and i thought i´m the only one who wants some "real love" for his babe :happy:

Bethesda did a fine job imo, few comments from other NPCs r very friendly ... but thatz not enough ...

every single dumb NPC knows his place, has got other NPCs to talk to and interact with ... our babes dont; they cant smile, they have no voice;

... i dont want sex for my girl (at least not only sex :tongue: ) but maybe some kind of affectionate behaviour from at least a few others, maybe something like spontaniously stroking her cheek, hugging her for moment or the possibility of kissing another NPC; invitation to a party with friends on top of Megaton (extention) would be nice ... the Groovatron gives the possibility for a danceparty ... couldnt it be programmed to let things like that happen just randomly and "selfinitiated" (does that word exist? :blink: ) ?

on the other side it makes me think: am i completely nuts?! - its just a pc-game!!!! ... damn ... :biggrin:

really, i would love a mod , that gives my girl more "love" ...

greeetz freddo

I coulda swore Groovatron had a pair pose for kissing. Though, the pair poses aren't quite positioned properly for things like CUTE. >.>

I am thinking of asking Drayk_Cannon for an option to have the pair poses part of Groovatron spaced appropriately for children.

Just trying to think of a good way to ask.