Help Maintain Conans Good Name!

thekman

Dear users of Nexus,

It has come to my attention that a remake of Conan the Barbarian is in the process. This is one of my favorite childhood movies, and I will not see it be ruined by Hollywood like past franchises. To me Conan the Barbarian doesn't need to be remade, the very least would be Destroyer. No I think that Conan The Conqueror, or Conan 3 would be more appropriate. The ending of Destroyer led me to believe Conqueror would be next, and would be made soon. I was wrong, King Conan has never appeared since then except in Age of Conan. Arnold is soon to leave office of governor, and he would be great to play as King Conan. He's older now, and if he hit the gym one last time it would be a huge sucsess if done well, and with Robert E. Howard in mind.

Please friends if you agree with me, and want to have a good conan movie go here, and sign the pention.

http://www.amrathelion.com/Nemedian-Chroni...To-Paradox.html

Together we may make a diffrence!

Together we may make a diffrence!

Err, no we won't. Online petitions do nothing but show that the people taking part in it are a bunch of whiners. They don't help anything.

And what's so bad about a remake? It's a separate movie, not the exact same movie, so it's not going to make a difference to whether the old movies were good or bad.

If you really want to make a difference, vote with your wallet. Don't watch the movie.

This is just whining for the sake of whining. Whaaaambulance away!

It's probably going to end up being the same as this:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6062/1258035395841.jpg

Last remake I saw was The Omen, what a waste of time, I didn't think it was possible to make the deaths any cheesier. Although we do get the occasional good remake although the only one I can think of atm is the Resident Evil game :nuke:

I agree that online petitions are mostly useless.

Nope. Not Barbarian anyways. That doesn't mean kids didn't watch it. I'm not whining either I just don't want 'another' shitty conan movie. Conan is being played by Jason Momoa which sucks, and Halororor you don't have to be a douche I'm just getting people aware of this and if they care they can try to help.

Nope. Not Barbarian anyways. That doesn't mean kids didn't watch it. I'm not whining either I just don't want 'another' shitty conan movie. Conan is being played by Jason Momoa which sucks, and Halororor you don't have to be a douche I'm just getting people aware of this and if they care they can try to help.

Nobody's being a douche, except whoever started the whole petition. You're going to blow them off without even giving the movie a chance? Either way, it's not your right to get a decent movie. They have rights to the license, they can pretty much do with it what they want. If they've already announced it to the public, you can bet they won't stop because a few people online holds a petition for them to do so. They're interested in profits, not what fans of the series wants.