Privarte Messages Missing

pkleiss

I guess that makes sense, Pronam. I believe rather than it being a "PM" system of old, this is supposed to be a "Messenger" system. What's the difference? I think a PM system is one in which you send each other seperate messages that are in and of themselves. The new messenger system is like an extremely slow MSN messenger conversation. Essentially they're like private threads between two or more people.

As such the deleted symbol might represent those PMs that people sent that they didn't save in their archive.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, the PMs aren't going to magically disappear one day. Don't look at me, I have no idea! :P

Yes you basically can but I think they'll simply never get deleted until you told so

The option "Or Move To" down below will appear once you've created a new folder and refreshed the messenger.

but no... I didn't find the old 'Archive/download messages' yet.

==

Another note about the messages. It seems that the replies to conversations don't add to the Message-limit as the conversations themselves will. (I tested it out with some people. 7 conversations fills up space, 7 replies to one of them won't.)

Thanks man, your info helped a lot.

I already tryed making folders and moving messages which just works like a charm. Havent found the an achive funktion either. But the messages seems to be kind of "shared" with the recipient and they work a little like a chat. Well, not really but little ^^

It would be great to have the archive feature back. but besides of it, the messaging works quite nice :thumbsup: