⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Private messages now working

Dark0ne

• 4 months later...

@ Dark0ne or any other administrator

Good morning,

my name is Syncroh X and I'm a modder from the FO3 community in Germany. I don't know if my post is very off topic here, but I'm having a problem with my account on Nexus. I already wrote three mails to the

"Contact Me

And hope I reply..."

section and didn't get a reply (though I was hoping a lot :confused: ).

When I opened my account on Nexus, because of a lapse when registering, the result was an account with the nickname of "Maykkyam". Initially, it didn't bother me that much. But now I'm participating more frequently with translations and similar things on your page (e.g. DCInteriors Project, GTS), and there's a bit of confusion when communicating with other modders, as you can imagine. Also, I'm worried about possible chaos when it comes to copyright and similar things when the first thing I have to explain after getting in touch with someone, is that Syncroh X in Germany and Maykkyam on Nexus are the same person.

Do you have the possibility to change "Maykkyam" to "Syncroh X" without deleting my account? Because I wouldn't want to loose my PMs. A lot of them have to do with my work and some of them are very important to me for personal reasons.

I would appreciate very much if you could do something about it or at least contact me "Sorry, but no" (also could be to my email you can find in my registration data). I'm sorry if going to much off topic with this one and thank you in advance.

Have a nice day,

Syncroh X

It is not possible to do an exact change as spaces are no longer allowed in the naming.

SyncrohX

Is available and your user-name has been changed. I have been on the German sites so this will lessen the confusion.

Buddah

Name changes are handled on a case by case basis at the discretion of an Administrator.....I am aware of this individual on his home web pages, this one makes sense and is allowed. Only one of the Administrators can change a user name and each is handled on a case by case basis and not generally done without good cause and justification.

These are best handled in PM's not on the general forums.

@ Buddah

Hello and good morning,

first of all a big T-H-A-N-X for your quick and unbureaucratic help. I appreciate that very much :thumbsup: !

These are best handled in PM's not on the general forums.

You're right and I'll take that into account next time. It was just because I was looking for a fast solution and as I didn't get an answer to my previous mails... :whistling: .

Anyway, I got the message, so thanks again and have a nice day,

Syncroh X