Brotherhood of Steel does not start

skytale

I just got concluded the Main Quest: Take it Back, but Broken Steel quest did not start. I chose to be a hero in the end and switched on the purifier, everything went white and I expected to awaken to the face of Elder Lyons. Instead, I awakened in the purifier room with Sarah Lyons. Outside, Liberty Prime stomps around and shoots at the occasional spawned monster or Enclave. I decided to walk back to the Citidel and see if Elder Lyons would pickup the story line "Death from Above". Retracing the path that Liberty Prime took proved to be time consuming because Enclave soldiers continued to spawn in great numbers all along the route. Elder Lyons did not pick up the story line as I had hoped and now I am wondering if there is some requirement for starting Broken Steel that has not been met. I am running FOOK, MMM, a number of small mods that add houses, weapons, that sort of thing. I have all 5 DLC's loaded and activated through FOMM. All DLC's except Zeta are off expansion discs (not GOTY Edition). I have previously run this character through Anchorage, Point Lookout, and Zeta. No problems. The latest patches, official and unofficial are installed. Any ideas?

I just edited this to correct "Brotherhood of Steel" when I meant "Broken Steel". I need to get more sleep before posting :whistling:

A note to those with a similar problem. CREBSOR worked for me, but "Death from Above" quest did not start, nor did "Take it Back" show as completed even though I awakened in the Citidel. I had to open the console and enter "completequest 00014E91" (no quotes) and then I had to chase down Elder Lyons. Now everything appears to be back to normal.