YES! Finally!

blue_fox

I finally have gotten my house theme mod working! I don't want to say anything yet. I'm working on something so I won't have the BETA up right now. I'll have it up probably tomorrow.

FINALLY! ;)

I finally have gotten my house theme mod working! I don't want to say anything yet. I'm working on something so I won't have the BETA up right now. I'll have it up probably tomorrow.

FINALLY! ;)

please dont take this the wrong way..

but unless you're planning on posting some details as to what makes your mod special/different from the rest of our home mods..

i just have to wonder.

what was the point of this post??

I am guessing that it was a celebratory posting to demonstrate his relief in overcoming the many discouraging obstacles that he encountered while attempting to navigate the GECK in order to make real his mod concept. He possibly expected some sort of congratulory response from like-minded individuals in the FO3 modding community who have encountered the same sort of difficulties, naively throwing his elation into a pack of ravening dogs to be torn apart before his eyes.

Congratulations lad.

Well put, Mr. BadPenny.

Let me add my congratulations, as well. These things don't come easily to an old rabbit like me so it never ceases to amaze me when you people put together these amazing modifications. I shall look forward to seeing your work posted on the board.

Rabbit

look i get it he is happy.. and i am for him.. BUT

every post is as valuable as its details.. maybe i could've worded it better but he needs to say WHAT we have to look forward to..

that way i know weather or not to follow his work...

the simple ugly truth with these things is even when they seem like they're near completion you get "one more minute" syndrome..

if its here tomm. awesome.. but i honestly want to know ABOUT what he is working on so that if it is not done, i have enough interest to go find his work when it is.

all im saying is provide details.

I am guessing that it was a celebratory posting to demonstrate his relief in overcoming the many discouraging obstacles that he encountered while attempting to navigate the GECK in order to make real his mod concept. He possibly expected some sort of congratulory response from like-minded individuals in the FO3 modding community who have encountered the same sort of difficulties, naively throwing his elation into a pack of ravening dogs to be torn apart before his eyes.

Congratulations lad.

You hit it right on the nose dude. Thanks.

edit: Sorry guys. I was just kind of excited that it was working. :P

The link in my signature has the details.