Retarded Shrapnel and Never Ending Title Music

DethChikkin

ok well fist off shrapnel is outside of rivit city either messing with super muties (and getting constantly knocked out) or swimming in the water next to project purity. now, this normally wouldnt be a problem if flak was around to run the flak and shrapnel shop, but since i sold him off as a slave somehow i gotta get shrapnel back in rivet city. but thats probably a problem i can fix or it will fix itself, just putting that in there for feedback (maybe its happened to one of you).

now what im freaking clueless about is why wont the title music stop playing? it just plays over and over again, no matter where i load or whats going on. is there a consol command to disable and re-enable audio? like a audio reset? i dont even know if thats possible, just know its worked for other games (big example: crysis) with audio bugs of some kind.

thank you ahead of time for listening.... any suggestions?

Man, am I glad I read this. That repeated music thingy just started happening with my game. And I have no mods loaded at all, just Fallout 3 and all the DLCs. Strange that it would just start happening after a year and a half.

Edit: Awe crap. I just realized that the fix was for the Shrapnel problem, not the indomitable repeated opening music problem.

i figured out how to get rid of it. load up a older save (one that DEF doesnt have the music, youll know as soon as its loading... the music stops) then load up your main again.

Another idea is use a "MP3 player" mod (I use >The Groovatron<) I play a song & it resets the the music so the main menu music doesn't play any more that sitting.

After I retarded the ignition timing on my car today, it ran better.

He's not using that word against anyone in any derogatory fashion. Shrapnel is a fictitious character in a fantasy game. I don't see any problem with that. Just sayin...