Sound that Children can here but Adults can't

Thor.

in some places in england they play sounds like that outside of shops to stop kids from loitering

A few places do it in the U.S. too, mostly mini-marts I think. Unfortunately I can always hear it just fine despite my age. I wonder if kids who regularly listen to loud music can still hear it.

Yeah, I hear to loud music nearly every day and I can hear it..I wonder for how long, I'm 16..

Oh my lord, that sound gave me a mite headache and an upset stomach. It's still ringing in my head ten minutes after I heard it! I guess at age 20, I'm still just a little kid. #@!%.....

What separates the men from the boys?

How about legal drinking age? :down:

Ok then, graduate from college? :down:

Fine, married w/ kids... :down:

Can't hear the silly kiddy noise? :thumbsup:

You sir, are a man.

Damn. I qualify on all counts except I can hear the noise - faintly.

I am 63 years old, Been drinking since 17 (18 was legal in my jurisdiction at the time) College - 2 BS degrees (that's BS squared) married , once - once was enough. Kids, 3 and 9 grandkids. And I have notoriously bad hearing as I worked on a flightline for 3 years. What really separates the men from the boys? Parris Island. (if you don't know. look it up)

I can hear it....and it is excruciating. I am 38 so.....kid at heart maybe? OMG I think my ears are bleeding! (*snicker*)

@BBen-- Hoorah!