Fallout And Fallout Vegas : The Most Innovative Games Ever

olafreinhardweyer

"Damnation Alley" - 20th Century Fox - 1977 :thumbsup:

"A small group of survivors at a installation who survived In the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust attempt to travel across the desolate wasteland to wherefrom a radio broadcast has been received. Along the way, they are joined by an attractive young woman when they stop in Las Vegas, are joined by a young boy when they meet desperate survivors in the desert, must face hoards of killer cockroaches and survive a major flood."

LOL :teehee:

Well I guess we know where they got the idea for radroaches. ;D But, I thought it was pretty obvious that the story elements, including (especially) the post-apocalyptic setting, were nothing new. As for killer bugs.. well... look back a little further. :p

I'm not an expert on the history of gaming but I don't think any of the Fallout games did anything groundbreaking gameplay-wise either. Evolutionary maybe, revolutionary not so much. (With Fallout 3 not even being evolutionary much less revolutionary)

Just a thought, should not children be the most prominent and dominant creature in Fallout3? After all they evolved to a utterly invulnerable being... :)

Just a thought, should not children be the most prominent and dominant creature in Fallout3? After all they evolved to a utterly invulnerable being... :)

Problem is, they grow out of it before they figure much out. ;)

That makes sense, hahaha ... actually they go to big town to live (and die)

What rises another question: how does Lamplight replenish it's children stock? (not a mention about children being recruited elsewhere for it)

You know, this argument just opened the road for a new quest mod, where you have to recruit kids for Little Lamplight (e.g. Maggie in Megaton, an new home for Brian Wilks convincing him Mrs. Weatherly suck (oh, i am already sorry for her) and that other kid of Rivet City who doesn't like his mother anyway (so Rivet City security will give you a hard time sneaking away with him) etc.

Someone willing to mod that?

What rises another question: how does Lamplight replenish it's children stock? (not a mention about children being recruited elsewhere for it)

Well, they leave at 16, so at 15.... :sweat: