Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

Hmm, who did I kill? On my new character Vincent he was merrily walking through Skingrad when he heard some talk of a Lazare Milvan. He went to see this Lazare Milvan, unfortunatley Lazare was rather unpolite and Vincent wasn't in a caring mood. So Lazare recieved a sharp thrust through his gut and went to Sithis. There was really no need for him to be rude, though as the say, he got what was coming for him. :)

EDIT : Misspelling, on recieved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine was a random person in the Imperial City - I was doing my thief thing and the bloke (whose man I didn't note, shows how much of a cold-blooded male without a father I am) woke up mid-raid. Having slew him mightily I got the message, and then got the hell out of his house, expecting the psychic guards to show up.

I've only done the first quest DB on that pirate ship, and I quite enjoyed it. Its very different from the other "adventurer" quests in the game, you actually feel like you're being an evil sod.

I've got myself in a spot of bother regarding the DB i managed to kill Lucein Lachance (by accident) before i started the DB quests so is there anybody out this world that knows of a mod to bring him back.

I've got myself in a spot of bother regarding the DB i managed to kill Lucein Lachance (by accident) before i started the DB quests so is there anybody out this world that knows of a mod to bring him back.

If the corpse is still there, open the console, click on it and type "resurrect"*.

*Without quotes

If the corpse is still there, open the console, click on it and type "resurrect"*.

*Without quotes

Sure, he will be alive again but it won't help you much I think, because the journal entry preventing you from joining (Saying Lucien is dead) has already appeared.

i never kill anyone innocent in oblivion, except the darkbrotherhood quest ofcourse. i want to keep a clean profile with no bounty.

but for the dark brotherhood, i did killed a marauder who attacked me in some house south of leyawin. apparently that specific one got me a visit from lucien.

Sure, he will be alive again but it won't help you much I think, because the journal entry preventing you from joining (Saying Lucien is dead) has already appeared.

Isn't there a 'go back a quest stage' console command?

Actually, you'd need some sort of "remove quest stage" command, since there's no journal entry pertaining to the event until Lucie bites it.

Back on the subject, my new character already has compiled her own List of Death that puts Glarthir's to shame. It's only a question of who gets corpsed first:

1) The Dark Elf Primate of the Chapel of Arkay, for being such a jerk when Cassie asked about the sights and sounds of downtown Cheydinhal.

2) Chanel. Cassie shielded her from prosecution, and now it's time to ensure she'll never bring that fact to light.

3) Count of Bravil's son. Purely for the challenge. It's sort of like a fairy tale where the knight infiltrates the castle in order to rescue the princess. Only this time it's the princess doing the infiltration. And it ain't no rescue.

4) Jorundr. He gave Cassie a night she'll remember in that jail cell in Bruma. She's going back to remind him that, yes, she hasn't forgotten...

5) Velwyn Benirus. Sure, he sold her a house and helped in a fashion. But he's going to learn that greed has a price that is not measured in gold.

6) Erana. She knew about the book and knew the general area of Cloud Top, but couldn't be bothered to do any sort of hard work for herself?

7) Gogan and Maelona. Apparently Anvil's Finest cannot complete an investigation unless they lure an unsuspecting stranger to do all the dirty work for them at the risk of their own life.

on my little elf girl(totaly hot for a game) i destroyed the entire warterfront killing all can u say DEAD BODIES EVERYWERE!! hora.....of course it wasnt just run up n kill them i did it quietly :ph34r: in there sleep entering every shack there n ither shooting them in the head at close range with my bow or slicing there neck after dispaching the ppl inside i moved in to the shadows and pulled out my bow n picked the beggers off and any straglers that havent got to bed yet 8) easy killings zfter the slum part i moved to the pirate ship n picked them off and then tryed to kill the light house keeper but found that he was invinsible :glare:

wiht my other char alucard the devine i didnt realy like to kill randoms nither did i want to join the dark brother hood so i havent hehe :D

Archived