I found some errors in plugins after checking them with TES5Edit.

raxo2222

I loaded all plugins into TES5Edit, selected them all and pressed "Check for Errors". (I didn't checked Skyrim.esm, Skyrim.exe and Update ESM)

Most plugins seemed to be ok except few ones.

I have latest version of Skyrim, and utilities like Mod Organizer, Loot, SKSE, TES5Edit, Save Scalpel, Save Cleaner, WyreBash and ASIS Patcher (or it was called reproccer).

Edit I had outdated TES5Edit.

But still some plugins had errors.

Edited by raxo2222

I loaded all plugins into TES5Edit, selected them all and pressed "Check for Errors". (I didn't checked Skyrim.esm, Skyrim.exe and Update ESM)

Never load more then 1 plugin at a time when you check for errors and/or clean plugins.

Never load more then 1 plugin at a time when you check for errors and/or clean plugins.

Why not? o.o

So I'll check for errors by loading one plugin each time. I will leave out DLCs and ASIS.esp from checking errors - USKP is taking care of DLC's and ASIS is dynamic patch.

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

BetterQuestObiectives.esp

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

CombatDramaOverhaul.esp

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp

KonnektorDragonborn.esp

Frostfall

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

RealShelter.esp

Now they were checked one by one.

Also I cleaned all mods already.

Edited by raxo2222

I could be wrong on this, but aren't some mods not supposed to be cleaned? I know that Gurad Dialogue Overhaul, Convienent Horses, and Better Vampires for instance have intentional dirty edits and are not meant to be cleaned - and will not function properly if they are cleaned. Also, the USKP esp's should never be cleaned. They've already been cleaned by USKP team.

I cleaned Guard Dialogue Overhaul, but then I redownloaded it, when I read it.

I'm downloading Convenient Horses, as I'm unsure if I cleaned it. I installed it now.

I'm going to recheck for errors, as I had outdated TES5Edit.

Edit: Reported these errors.

Edited by raxo2222

Can the game run at all, or are these errors preventing it from running? Because I'm having trouble understanding how one of the Unofficial Patches could have any errors. Plus, I have some of the mods listed - and I'm not having trouble running the game -so I'm thinking that maybe these errors are either nohting serious, or a misunderstanding of the errors. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of the problem?

Can the game run at all, or are these errors preventing it from running? Because I'm having trouble understanding how one of the Unofficial Patches could have any errors. Plus, I have some of the mods listed - and I'm not having trouble running the game -so I'm thinking that maybe these errors are either nohting serious, or a misunderstanding of the errors. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of the problem?

I can run game, but I'm getting CTD's every 30 mins - hour. IDK if these errors are cause of this.

Just because some semi-automatic error checking tool spews out a few errors, doesn't means they're actual errors.

Some "errors" can also be unavoidable, necessary or even beneficial. Same goes for the "red" conflict records one can find in Tes5Edit.

Don't know if the errors Tes5Edit reports are actual errors or if they're unavoidable, etc. or even what they mean? Then don't bother with them.

By the way, the author of the unofficial patches (Arthmoor) likely knows more about Tes5Edit then most anyone else around here. The mere thought of those patches causing CTD's is almost insulting.

Not saying his patches are perfect, but come on.

Why not? o.o

Because Tes5Edit will then "see" ITM's (Identical To Master records) which aren't. When you subsequently clean them, you'll remove records which aren't meant to be removed. Especially so in the case of patches of any kind.

Just because some semi-automatic error checking tool spews out a few errors, doesn't means they're actual errors.

Some "errors" can also be unavoidable, necessary or even beneficial. Same goes for the "red" conflict records one can find in Tes5Edit.

Don't know if the errors Tes5Edit reports are actual errors or if they're unavoidable, etc. or even what they mean? Then don't bother with them.

By the way, the author of the unofficial patches (Arthmoor) likely knows more about Tes5Edit then most anyone else around here. The mere thought of those patches causing CTD's is almost insulting.

Not saying his patches are perfect, but come on.

Why not? o.o

Because Tes5Edit will then "see" ITM's (Identical To Master records) which aren't. When you subsequently clean them, you'll remove records which aren't meant to be removed. Especially so in the case of patches of any kind.

Well I had outdated TES5Edit - unofficial patches are all good.

I just was only wondering, if these errors harmed game.