LHammonds is RETIRING

LHammonds

Check my 1st post again...at the bottom in dark grey font, it says April Fools in very fine print...those with the light theme should have seen it...but apparently many of ya'll use the dark theme.

It was April 1 in my timezone when I made the post...today is April 2nd for me (8am as a matter of fact).

So, does anyone have any good April Fools pranks they pulled?

I've been working on a quarter-million dollar contract for about 8 months to replace all our servers with a Blade Center (virtualize all physical servers). I just got the go ahead to pull the trigger yesterday and while calling my rep to let him know that I need a quote that I can sign, I had the idea to 1st tell him that we went with another vendor...after much haggling had been done to reduce the cost as much as possible without cutting any quality corners...almost to the point of finding coupons...LOL...he was dumbstruck for a minute but I let him off the hook fairly fast but for him, time stood still probably a bit too long. :devil:

EDIT: asdasdsuper, it was in the 1st post all night long. :thumbsup:

LHammonds

I WIN!!! IT SAYS APRIL FOOLS IN YOUR POST

Ahahaha another victory for me. I shall halt all revolutionary activities now, Bolo Santosi will not be interfering with your govermentz Dark0ne..

Atleast not today........

God I didnt read your post RIGHT ABOVE MY FACE... Why. Why cant you people let me win D; Its like trying to rig in blender, it JUST DOESNT WORK

Lol, sending a pm to him is unwise. I've send one 2,5 month that's still unopened. (should'v emailed the busy soul) :whistling: But you're right, if we're still around next year we should plan something massive in advance :devil:.

==

They do get a lot MHM, too much. I'll send another when I think they'll have it a bit more quiet, so that'll take a month of two :biggrin:

I knew it was a joke, otherwise I'd consider leaving as well. Mr.Hammonds can't be missed!

I guess Dark 0ne/other admins/mods get a lotta pms every day so they probably won't answer questions like "How you're doin'?"...

Except when I needed help, they replied very fast :thumbsup:

Also it's good that this was just a joke... :rolleyes: