Is it possible a Hollywood Movie for Skyrim?

CompanyOfGamers

46 members have voted

1. 1. There should be a movie for Dragonborn?

• Yes, there should be.
    • Yes, there should be, but not just for Dovahkiin, for whole Elder Scrolls Universe.
    • No, there shouldn't be.
  2. 2. If there was a Dragonborn movie, what would its name be for your opinion?

• Dovahkiin: The Dragonborn
    • Dovahkiin: The Last Dragonborn
    • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Skyrim
    • None of them. (Please tell your suggestion about movie title.)
  3. 3. Will you send e-mails to Bethesda and a Film Producer to the Film be made?

• Yes, I will.
    • Will I? I am not sure about this.
    • I want the movie but; I don't think so.
    • I don't want the movie; so my answer is negative naturally.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....

Christopher Plummer as Arngeir

Max von Sydow as Esbern

To me, these two already fit. Aaand I ran out of ideas. It's morning for me, my brain juices are just starting to flow.

The only way I can see this working is if they get Arnold to play the Dragonborn.

But... everyone knows that the dragonborn is a girl.

:D

The only way I can see this working is if they get Arnold to play the Dragonborn.

But... everyone knows that the dragonborn is a girl.

:D

Oh that olde chestnut? .To "Dov" or 'FemDov" that is the question. .. You gotta do better than that as flame bait ..

Nah, I think Hayden Christensen as the Dragonborn ... ;)

Oh ,and Arnie is just too old now, unless you want them to do a completely CGI Dragonborn?

Hmmm ... Morena Baccarin as Karliah?

Nah, I think Hayden Christensen as the Dragonborn ... :wink:

I'll throw Johnny Depp in as dragonborn but only if Pirates of Skyrim is included in this movie (as it should be because PIRATE BATTLES!). Shameless plug for BigBizkit since I teased him, also... movie rights, so hey.

Or if we can't sell them on the Northern Cardinal, then we have to go with a big honkin' he-man. Like the ROCK. Werd.

Nah, I think Hayden Christensen as the Dragonborn ... :wink:

I'll throw Johnny Depp in as dragonborn but only if Pirates of Skyrim is included in this movie (as it should be because PIRATE BATTLES!). Shameless plug for BigBizkit since I teased him, also... movie rights, so hey.

Or if we can't sell them on the Northern Cardinal, then we have to go with a big honkin' he-man. Like the ROCK. Werd.

Pfft ... You're bad at this flame bait stuff ... :laugh: (although Johnny Depp, would make a great Cicero)

My pick for the Dragonborn ... How 'bout ...

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc411/lrg1602/New%20Posts/cage-satan_zpsxvwvqad4.jpg

:devil:

You're obviously not familiar with Arnold's repertoire:

You can't cast Arnold, no matter how good he looks in a dress. The dragonborn can't qualify for senior citizen discounts at the Pawned Prawn. It's unnatural. Maybe he would make a good Igmund. In fact, he'd make a great Igmund. Oh, or he can be the King in Rags haha.