Whom The God Annoy Quest... Bugged?

evilhippo

Moving this to spoilers.

Moderator has moved this to wrong section as this is nothing to do with Morrowind and it is a technical issue.

Woops so I did. It belongs in the Oblivion section. Sorry mate.

As for it being a technical issue, are you quite sure it's bugged? As a rule any threads that reveal solutions to quests and such are normally moved to spoilers.

Moving this to spoilers.

Moderator has moved this to wrong section as this is nothing to do with Morrowind and it is a technical issue.

As for it being a technical issue, are you quite sure it's bugged? As a rule any threads that reveal solutions to quests and such are normally moved to spoilers.

Unless I am really missing something (always a possibility!), the quest is bugged.

Moving this to spoilers.

Unless I am really missing something (always a possibility!), the quest is bugged.

Unfortunately my players guide is at home. I will put some research into this and get back to you tonight.

Moving this to spoilers.

Unfortunately my players guide is at home. I will put some research into this and get back to you tonight.

Cheers! You're a star!

MYSTERY SOLVED!

It was indeed bugged but it was caused by a mod conflict! I was using a mod called 2126-1.0-Fame Indicator-TESSource.esp, which lets you know when you change 'fame' levels and THAT was bugging the quest! I removed it and it works fine now.

Truly excellent! I'm really glad to hear it was sorted. I should have asked about the plugins....they can really be bad news sometimes. You should let the creator know about this.

Archived