Boring Fallout 3

nAUTILUS2

Hey there,

I've been playing this game intensively for over 5 weeks now and I love it. I love the atmosphere and the wasteland. But I have done everything yes everything there is to do. All quests, I acquired (nearly) all armours and weapons. There's just nothing left to do. My character has is on level 30 and I completed all DLCs. Please, tell me what I can do to make this game fun again. recommend me some mods. ATM I'm using MMM, most of FWE and some armour and weapon mods.

I would much appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

Damn, how long did that take you to get to 30? The default levelling in FWE is ridiculous. From 20 to 21 it's like 6000 :/.

oh, I guess if yo'ure using MMM with increased spawns it'd be easier. but even still...

@unclt: what exactly does FOOK add? I can't find any decent documentation on the thing. I know they add a bunch of weapons, but that's it. I'm using FWE atm and am wondering if FOOK is worth it, since I've heard it's very unstable.

Damn, how long did that take you to get to 30? The default levelling in FWE is ridiculous. From 20 to 21 it's like 6000 :/.

oh, I guess if yo'ure using MMM with increased spawns it'd be easier. but even still...

@unclt: what exactly does FOOK add? I can't find any decent documentation on the thing. I know they add a bunch of weapons, but that's it. I'm using FWE atm and am wondering if FOOK is worth it, since I've heard it's very unstable.

I installed FWE after reaching level 30.

I installed FWE after reaching level 30.

I'd start a new game with FWE...the early parts are the funnest anyway.

there is a mod where you can build your own settlement out there in the wastelands with parts of the game and manage it - so you could populate the wastelands and roleplay the philantrop in all of us- sadly i forgot the name- maybe someone kindly can hep out :tongue:

besides that there is of course the geck to play with- i mean- its basicly legos-actually much much more then that-but it takes time to learn the pieces and stuff-although it could proove to be great fun- you never know until you have tried