Wasteland Nudist Camp Village

Deadzen

I dont see why there wouldnt be post apocalyptic nudist colonies.

I think the problem would be more on this side of the screen than ingame. stripping a town of clothing is very doable but it might end up being troll bait for the "holier than thou" types.

That's my opinion anyways

Normally I would tend to agree with you, but in this case, the nude and/or sex related mods are the top downloads, including one called 'animated prostitution' and I havent seen anybody raising a big stink over it. A wasteland village of nudists seems pretty tame by comparison. I think it would be a cool place for a player home.

Normally I would tend to agree with you, but in this case, the nude and/or sex related mods are the top downloads, including one called 'animated prostitution' and I havent seen anybody raising a big stink over it. A wasteland village of nudists seems pretty tame by comparison. I think it would be a cool place for a player home.

Then you haven't been paying attention to all of the banishments that happen to people who have complained about such things. Believe me they are out there. Not that I am saying there is anything wrong with your modification idea if that's what you want.

Rabbit

AP has had it's share of trolls (who ended up banned) & their posts were either cleaned up or just cleaned out of the thread.

my posts aren't to scare anyone from doing this mod (I'd try it out) but as fair warning that some ugliness could be seen

Damn, I had no idea, Ive somehow missed all the controversy. If I could make heads or tails of the GECK Id make it myself, Im sure compared to some other mods it would be easy, especially since theres already a bunch of nude models to use. The trickiest part would be making the new village, I guess, but I dunno, the GECK is Greek to me. If somebody wants to give it a shot, they can refer all the hate email to me, I wont mind.

I think, if someone did this, I'd just have to download it so I could send Blaze there to go all :blink: at the crazy naked people. :huh:.oO(Why are those people naked in this dangerous environment?)

I think, if someone did this, I'd just have to download it so I could send Blaze there to go all :blink: at the crazy naked people. :huh:.oO(Why are those people naked in this dangerous environment?)

I was running around the Wasteland nude and it occured to me that what was missing was having people react to it, thats what led me to think of the nudist colony mod. People with clothes wouldnt be allowed into the nudist compound, theyd have to shoot their way in. But if youre buck naked theyre friendly and accept you, maybe offering you a shack if you do some sort of quest (like maybe stop the holier than thou crusaders who want to force them to wear clothes ;) ).

As to why these people are naked, well I suppose its because theyre nudists, embracing the nude lifestyle. Postapocalyptic folks have as much right to be wacky as anyone else, maybe more!

@Rabbit: dangerously fast tap dancing is the only thing that sways me.

@Tony: And Chuck Norris checks for Kwai Chang Caine.