Rate a Sig/Avatar Game

Warlord3105

Ok, this is how we play the game:

I'll tell you what my Avatar is/means and rate the person above me.

Demonstration:

Opening Post: My Avatar is a Dark Eldar Warrior from the Warhammer universe

Second poster: (Rates my Avatar and my Signiture)

(Describes their Avatar and where it is from)

Note: If a person doesn't have either an Avatar or a sig, use the person above them

I rate your avatar as epic because I like the spiky helmet.

My avatar is a parody of windows loading bars which never load. When the animation works it starts with "Attempting to give a damn" loads halfway, then says "stopping". Then goes "Attempt failed. Damn not given"

*Rates Slawter500's avatar as awesome as I hate those dammed loading times*

My avatar is a sad emo playing a violin and not giving a care to the world. Just look at his sad emo eyes, you can just feel the apathy of this sad violinist.

Because I'm usually not far away enough from my monitor to see 'it' so now it just hurts my eyes. :tongue:

My avatar is my god. My signature is an mod advertisement.

MHM

Sig: 9.5/10

My avatar is from the painting by Rembrandt called 'Mauritshuis Anatomy lesson Dr Nicolaes Tulp'. I shopped the face from it, and used it as my avatar. I do love Rembrandt, Anatomy, The hat Dr Nicolaes wears, and the look on his face portrays understanding with a hint of indifference. Exactly what I am in public, because it's my future job.

http://www.casa-in-italia.com/artpx/dut/Rembrandt/Rembrandt_Mauritshuis_Anatomy_lesson_Dr_Nicolaes_Tulp_1632.jpg

My Signature is a parody on those stupid cross sections that portray the surprise of every character who hears a bad piece of news. This one is on Rukia's Execution in the Bleach manga. Another good example of this is every damned episode of speed racer (Cartoon). In the sig, there are tons of memes and characters that are posed in surprise or disappointment. I can't remember 10% of them anymore, but I know the others. It's an old sig from other sites I've been to, but it's my favorite. I also stare at it for hours to go into a trance. You all should give it a try. I guarantee that you will become mindless in at least 10mins.

• 3 weeks later...

Avatar: 10/10 I love skulls! :biggrin:

Signature: 10/10 Amon Amarth is awesome band. :thumbsup:

My avatar is a witch girl which I saw in one of my friends account background on some site, I liked it and had to have it. :)

And my signature is from the movie Secret Window.