Liberty Prime VS. Optimus Prime  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would Liberty Prime win?

2. 2. Would Optimus Prime win?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tch, Optimus is scrap metal. Transformers aren't that strong when it comes to body armor. A blast from a cannon can throw them back, or have you people not watched the original series? Jeez. Lasers combined with mini nukes would vaporize Optimus in minutes.

though, let's not forget that it took 2 A-10 Warthogs & an AC-130 gunship to damage Scorponok in Transformers, they can take a beating

You know, it really doesnt sound like a fair fight to me-pretty much everything in those bay movies is weak, not just the robots. The plot is weak too, among other things. And anyway, prime is by no means the best transformer. I watched G1 as a kid, and I reckon one of the really big dudes like Trypticon would wipe the floor with liberty.

For kicks and nostalgia I recently grabbed new TF game and Trypticon is shown surviving a fall from orbit-smashing into an armoured metal surface at terminal velocity and then getting up not even scratched-he hit with a lot more force than a nuke can inflict, so if Optimus was smart, he would just call in backup in the form of his buddy Omega Supreme, who is even bigger and tougher than Trypticon.

I mean, Liberty may have nukes, but both he and Omega can turn into friggin orbital cannons, and nukes dont work well without oxygen, assuming Liberty could even see far enouhg to comprehend where the nuke strenght lazor was coming from. But anyway, Optimus couldnt beat liberty, atleast, not through simply running up to him, but he COULD call in backup-certain classics transformer characters have weapons a goodly deal more potent than nukes-Trypicon's "ubergun" form for example.

Its also a bit unsporting to ask Fallout players who they think would win-Liberty Prime IS their giant robot afterall. So they ARE a little bit on his side.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people just don't give Optimus enough credit.

Frikkin Bumblebee would take down Liberty, much less Optimus.

'course, the whole point is moot, because Optimus and Liberty would never be on opposite sides. The REAL question is which Decepticon would take down Liberty the fastest. 'cus you know, Liberty could never stand up to any Transformer.

It depends on how they fight.

With weapons, Liberty Prime would most likely win. It's all well and good being very fast at running and dodging, but how would Optimus out manoeuvre Liberty Prime's Laser?

Without weapons, Optimus Prime would probably win. Liberty Prime is less well constructed than Optimus and lacks the ability to perform hand to hand combat.