Liberty Prime VS. Optimus Prime

falloutperson416

Liberty Prime VS. Optimus Prime  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would Liberty Prime win?

2. 2. Would Optimus Prime win?

The original cartoon version was pretty tough... the Movie version was like sheet metal... but either version.. Liberty Prime is HUGE!! very very tough.. fires energy beams.. heavy caliber ballistic shells and mini nukes like they were pez... somehow I think poor Optimus would have a real owie... or 20...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on the situation but first a size comparision

ROTF Optimus: 32 feet tall (10.7m) (Source)

L-Prime: 40 feet tall (12.2 m) (source)

Imho that battle could either way, if Optimus isn't actively looking for any pesky humans he could hold his own (the forest battle)

but if he's distracted he's Nuked

EDIT : if Optimus was able to win Liberty may end up self-destructing ending it in a draw with both becoming scrap

If I may... in the debate one thing has not come up. In the original series, Optimus could fly. He was one of the very few Autobots that could. So in essence, he could get away as Liberty was raining down death. As for the recent movie Optimus, well, lets just say there will be no Skyfire/Jetfire (pic your name, he has two officially) to save him from Liberty.

As for my very personal opinion, I think that neither the 80's version or the recent movie version would win. Simply because, Liberty shows he can handle energy weapons, loads of incoming firepower, and of course a missile strike from orbit. He also gets one last line in before he dies that just sets the scene perfectly, IMO.

There is my 2 bits,

~Mal

When I was editting Liberty's traits in the GECK, I saw that his weapons range was like 5000 minimum and 10000 maximum.

His health made me LOL: 400000000 (Four Hundred Million)

His weapons value were in the million, Libs laser was like 954687623, (Thats not exact at all but it gives a decent example)