All sites except the forums are down

Schwinni

Like the topic says: Except the forums all sites are down:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /home/dragon/public_html/includes/mysql.php on line 13

Forum MySQL is currently down. Please come back a little later. Error follows:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /home/tes/public_html/includes/mysql.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /home/fallout3/public_html/includes/mysql.php on line 13

Down here too, on all 3 Nexus sites, thought it was an error my end...

Also Nexusless myself, a good thing that at least the forums work so we know what's going on. :turned:

Wow, this downtime really made me realize just how much of my time I spend lurking around on the Nexus. I was in the process of grabbing a bunch of new mods for Oblivion after I formatted my system and put Windows 7 on it. Roughly ninety percent of my old collection was way out of date, anyway. I just realized I needed COBL and weOCPS before I could really start a new game in earnest, and then... this.

I'm like a coke addict, here. I need my Nexus fix! :(