Question for beauty

Crann

Hello fellow Tesnexus members,

I was looking around the other day...

Looking at the Silver Ranger animations, the moonshadow elves etc..

And those characters were all beautiful.

Great face, good eyes, bigger boobs or muscular men.

I searched on the mod page for the term 'Beautiful' to get any luck.

I found 'Beautiful people', downloaded it, new races, but i didn't notice ANY changes at all, the chars were still as ugly, old looking even when the age is at the lowest.

Hanging boobs, small boobs... So it made me kinda 'jealous' about the characters here... :/

So I was wondering, if any of you guys have this, or know where to look, can you please give me direct link(s) of the most recent version of any of these.

Because i can't seem to find any good ones.

Alot of ppl are reffering at HGEC Female Body Replacer, can't find that either here, or anywhere.

On google i get virus torrents and out-dated stuff.

If you guys want to help out, i would really appreciate it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance,

Sincerly,

Crann

EDIT: I also tried to download a save file from another guy, and said which mods to add in it, but no direct links and found noone about it :/.

Edited by Crann

Cosmetic mod like Beautiful People does not make any actor looks good automatically. Various cosmetic mods have many hairs and eyes(sometimes races) to choose, but making pretty face is completely up to you.

1. Get better facial texture. Install either Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures, for they have better age maps for vanilla races. They do not change facial shape, but making actors look better.

2. If you want female body replacer, pick one of them:

- EyeCandy Body (HGEC is derived from Exnem's) (For clothes replacers, get EVE)

- Fantasy Figure (clothes replacer - armor replacer)

- Robert's Female body (If you want something natural and better. Getting fixed version is recommended)

3. Practice. Having custom race with custom head meshes(like Ren's or idkrrr's) can make things easier, still you need to tweak all the sliders.

And, many of screenshot posted are 'photoshopped'.

**Save files shared here are usually for face transplanting. Especially if the save file is heavily modded, do not try to play with it. Instead, copy and paste character face via Wrye Bash, Elder FaceLift, or Oblivion Face Exchange Lite.

**@#!$ typos.....

Cosmetic mod like Beautiful People does not make any actor looks good automatically. Various cosmetic mods have many hairs and eyes(sometimes races) to choose, but making pretty face is completely up to you.

1. Get better facial texture. Install either Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures, for they have better age maps for vanilla races. They do not change facial shape, but making actors look better.

2. If you want female body replacer, pick one of them:

- EyeCandy Body (HGEC is derived from Exnem's) (For clothes replacers, get EVE)

- Fantasy Figure (clothes replacer - armor replacer)

- Robert's Female body (If you want something natural and better. Getting fixed version is recommended)

3. Practice. Having custom race with custom head meshes(like Ren's or idkrrr's) can make things easier, still you need to tweak all the sliders.

And, many of screenshot posted are 'photoshopped'.

**Save files shared here are usually for face transplanting. Especially if the save file is heavily modded, do not try to play with it. Instead, copy and paste character face via Wrye Bash, Elder FaceLift, or Oblivion Face Exchange Lite.

**@#!$ typos.....

Thank you very much!

You really helped me out there. :D!

I prefer HGEC (normal dcup).

Not so fast, please!

The body from off the rack alone doesn't make a figur 'beautiful'. Still we humans identify ourselves exclusively by the face.

So if your char's face looks ugly and mean in the end, simply cos you're no artist on the slide controls, this is by no means to be nullified by a perfectly filled HGEC cup of certain size.

Start perhaps with the known NEC faces off the rack to get a first feeling of virtual beauty. And believe me, anime figures don't even look good enough for a single date in the Mercenary's Inn...

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif Hannah

What's this? People have FACES? Who knew. :whistling:

-Razorpony

Evidently far too few... :rolleyes:

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif

• 5 months later...