help with mods!!

sirburton

Try Fook2.1, has the Phalanx companion overhaul, makes a good amount of features more realistic (such as weapon distribution, EVE, power armor, and messes with a large amount of other stuff) and while there are no god weapons, stuff like the dismounted flak cannon or plasma gatling is powerful yet enjoyable within the game.

I also use Real Injuries & Primary Needs to added immersion; all three are easily found on the nexus.

EVE is Energy Visuals Enhanced. It isn't necessarily something to make the game more realistic, but does make them a helluvalot more appealing to the eye and fits in well with the setting.

Fook2 has options to tone down blood etcetera, but there are also quite a lot of mods on the nexus that eliminate that, as many people feel it to be a bit overdone :P Don't remember which one I'm using myself, but this one is pretty effective in what it does.

Edit: while browsing for this, I found one so wrong that I just have to try it x :P 70 downloads with 2500 views says enough, methinks