3.the mods from nexus forums

4.World of warcraft

5.Starcraft2

6.Sushi :

7.Movies

8.Anime

9.manga

10.Reading!

11. pretending like i know what im doing when i fool around with my computer :teehee:

12.Playstation 3.

13. Waiting for the zombie apocolyspe :devil:

14.Taco bell

15.Sleep

16.using lots of emoticons in a post :pirate:

17.Dr. pepper

18. Devil may cry

19. Avatar

20.drawing :ninja:

21.talking to freinds in chat at 3 AM

22. Paintball :biggrin:

23.Fencing :whistling:

24.Playing my guitar \m/

25.Playing my guitar hero :rolleyes:

26.Concerts :woot:

27.Death metal \m/

28.Doom metal\m/

29.Nu metal\m/

30.Classical music\m/

31.Eating at the awsome pizza place on beach

32.Surfing

33.Skating

34.Pranks

35.Death note

36.Elfen lied :woot:

37.Eureka 7

38. Full metal alchemist. :happy:

39. Books by james patterson.

40.Books by Jack ketchum.

41.Zombie books :devil:

42.Zombie movies.

43.The lost boys

44.Industrial metal

45.Starbucks

46.Tosh.0

47.Fallout3 :nuke:

48.Fallout2 :nuke:

49.Final fantasy XII

50.Organization XIII

51.Trying to get your post count to 500 so you can et a title. :teehee:

52.The crow

53.The crow: City of angels

54.The crow: Salvation

55.The crow: Wicked prayer

56:Finding that special someone :wub:

57.Collecting guns :yes:

58.Collecting swords

59.Dragons

60. Cute girls :blush:

Well i have made my contribution toward the million reasons. :laugh:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost everyone said sex

Personnally, I didn't say sex. To me, it's an addiction destroying my life. To those who haven't had sex yet : take your time and find the person you love because of what she is really and not because you want to have sex someday or you want to say you have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I had sex for the first time at 12 years old and I always had sex since then. Lucky ? Nah, it's an addiction. I'm not addicted to sex, I'm addicted to the fun of meeting a new girl and then have sex with that new girl. It seems like I wish I could try all the girls. Ok, maybe you're going to say that all guys wish that, but I'm not only wishing, I can do it and I did it, but I'm a good guy and I don't want to break hearts. I want to have a family someday and have a happy life with one single woman, not switching from one to another every year or every month !

Almost everyone said sex

Personnally, I didn't say sex. To me, it's an addiction destroying my life. To those who haven't had sex yet : take your time and find the person you love because of what she is really and not because you want to have sex someday or you want to say you have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I had sex for the first time at 12 years old and I always had sex since then. Lucky ? Nah, it's an addiction. I'm not addicted to sex, I'm addicted to the fun of meeting a new girl and then have sex with that new girl. It seems like I wish I could try all the girls. Ok, maybe you're going to say that all guys wish that, but I'm not only wishing, I can do it and I did it, but I'm a good guy and I don't want to break hearts. I want to have a family someday and have a happy life with one single woman, not switching from one to another every year or every month !

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Almost everyone said sex

:blink:

Pyrosocial, LOL!

I am most fortunate?!

If I can get it at a grocery in a place like Montana, you should be able to get it some where in Portugal. Check the Internet, maybe there is a shop or store near you that carries it. Look for K. H. De Jong Cablanca Goat Gouda Cheese.

If I return to Portugal oneday, and I will, I'll check around for their cheese, or better yet, go the France, they have one type of cheese for every day for over two years, that's more that seven hundred diffrent cheeses, WOW! But for now I'll just check around in America, but it won't be the same, Europe is the ultimate treasure trove of milky, creamy, suculant cheese. Oh, alas, if only we could hold hands again. :sweat: :(

Well, I was most stupid, but I am wiser now. I thought you were in Portugal. Check the places around, where, ever you live for that Goat Gouda Cheese. They appear to be available in some of the most remote places.

I am little envious of you and others who have been outside the United States of America. I am still a US, getting crotchety, Home boy. Some of you appear to be International travelers in my book.

Nah I don't really travel around that much. I wish I did though, it would be life at the fullest.

Do you have some great memories from the travels you already have been on, Memories worth re-living? Sharing with your friends and family kind of memories? I hope you do share them with family and friends.

I have memories of the trips I was on with the family to sites while on vacation in the U. S. A. until I got itchy feet in my shoes and left home.

I am going back to my cave man life style and forgetting I ever mentioned, "Cheese, wonderful cheese, how it makes life so delightful. Cheese makes my mouth water, Cheese make me feel my self, and I know, I had a great time, without wine. But it still is on my mind. I had a fine time while cheese was the idea of this thread. I will eat cheese, with delight, until I am dead.

Now, I must be on my way, as, I am making no more sense today. Cheese, wonderful cheese, how I love Cheese, all the way from my toes up to the tip of highest hair on my head. Oh I Love cheese, wonderful cheese, marvelous, cheese. Oh! If only Mars were too was made of Cheese like I thought the Moon was as a kid, I once did. I would be there, fast as a Hare, on vacation square, just for my Cheeeeeeeeese; ah, wonderful cheese."

Someone's an addict. No I don't think I had good European memories because I was always so depressed from being home sick. Yeah I hate to be away from home for more than two days.

Yeah! :tongue: I think I have been a Broadway musical addict and cheese just fit into one of those musical stage shows I never got to see live, on TV. :tongue: I am so sorry you feel strongly, feel strangely, and maybe that you really were on a pirate ship being dragged from one country to another by two unholy adults who made life miserable because they made you go with them. :sad: Too, too bad.

Maybe you can have some kids, (human ones) someday and torture them like your Dad Pirate :pirate: and Mom Pirate :pirate: did to you. Therapy to help make you feel better about your own youth, being wasted via two horrible Pirates making you travel with them, forcing you to go, and whipping you if you refused to obey; Dad Pirate and Mom Pirate.

Ooh! Where was the good guy, who owned the Black Pearl Olive ship, that floated on the Orange Crush Ocean, with Ritz Crackers hanging about on board trying to get into the Party Mood with the Club owner Rick who had the Cablanca Goat Gouda Band on stage drawing the attention of all of the other party members too, to do the Netherlands ship and hop, sway and bop, dance and sing swing.

EVERY BODY NOW! SING, like a bird; like a stool pigeon, TELL US ALL! :devil: What your favorite Cheese is from your local area or from anywhere around the World. :dry: Know that you can't have the Moon, because they discovered it was not made of cheese after all. It's really a giant Marshmellow man pretending to be a ball, hiding from the Ghost Busters.

Yes, Sanity is a problem for me, :teehee: as I cannot seem to find "anyone" who is a fine example of Sanity for me to take notes from. :blink: Xanadu where are you?! :ermm: I guess I will have to settle for Cheese, "Say Cheese!" Flash, flash, flash, flash...

No my parents aren't bad, they didn't force me to go I wanted to go because I'm afraid to stay home by myself for over 24 hours. Their very good people, they've given me everything I've ever wanted and I've never thanked them for it. Geeze I'm a selfish brat. :teehee:

Wow! I am not even Catholic, and I feel like I just heard a confession.:ermm: So, you are a fifteen year old virgin in mind, and can't get a grip on evenings out on the town.

While I walked the streets trying to paint the town red and found all the teenagers had mysteriously turned forty while doing the same thing. :blink:

Where's the pity?! We all could a been contenders, "Stella!" :woot:

:verymad: Now I want to know all, tell all, let it all hang out, "How many Mister Cheese's did you kill...I mean eat?" :ninja:

Man you weren't kidding, you are strange, but not in the bad way. Lol, it's actually kind of funny to read the things you say, if only more people were like you, intresting, not boring. How many Mr. cheeses I've killed, I'm not entitled to answer. Whose Mr. Cheese, what are you talking about, are you following me? :unsure: And you seem to know everything about me, you have been following me!

Also, huge quote boxes.