⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #94496548. #117722273 is also a reply to the same post.

Espeonage67 wrote: So I've done the manual download because the automatic said the files were incomplete and thus could not be extracted. I've then copied everything in the bb folder that was inside the underwear folder. After I copied those textures/meshes I pasted them into the base texture/mesh files of my game, then booted it up with openmw. And it didn't work, so I'm confused at what to do now. I'm really not experienced with modding so I don't even know where I'd start 
arseboth wrote: add the following to your openmw.cfg (the one in your config path, not the one in your game directory)
change the first line to whereever you put the mod. for me its in a folder called _moddata as you can see.
https://www.klgrth.io/paste/hmg8p
i had to post it as a f*#@ing pastebin because if i try to type this as a comment, nexusmods changes it to some javascript error?? nice website.

It's easier if you use Wrye for OpenMW. Just don't forget to go do (while importing the mod) Advanced > set "Data Files" inside e.g. "Nude" as the root folder. and then enable the .esp in the addons tab.

deleted

Edited by SAJNM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518 are all replies on the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either
DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).
TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister   And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
shadowreptilezero wrote: they actually do if you follow elder scrolls at all
jillandjackson5 wrote: don't lizards have 2 dicks in fact?

they have tits in every game

• 1 month later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518, #119183573 are all replies on the same post.

DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).
TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
RiotousHail7599 wrote: they have tits in every game

so true!!!! you're so right!!!!!!! argonian dick or riot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do I install this on OpenWM? I heard to install the manual version instead and i wanted to make sure if that was right or not, It's safe just to use the mod manager right?

You can make a pluginless replacer by making several copies of the skins.nif files in a Data Files/Meshes/b folder and renaming them in the relevant (eleven or so) bodyparts, i.e. "b_n_race_m/f_bodypart.nif". A bit tedious but the game should automatically recognize the new files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518, #119183573, #120863460 are all replies on the same post.

TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
heart3ele wrote: so true!!!! you're so right!!!!!!! argonian dick or riot

yea some species of reptiles have 2 also crocodiles penises are always erect and are holstered inside till needed. it might be snakes that have 2 penises

• 1 month later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518, #119183573, #120863460, #122426523 are all replies on the same post.

heart3ele wrote: so true!!!! you're so right!!!!!!! argonian dick or riot
PriMsWaRlorD wrote: yea some species of reptiles have 2 also crocodiles penises are always erect and are holstered inside till needed. it might be snakes that have 2 penises

Can you please link a source for this? Its interesting, but does that mean if a female never visits Black Marsh she's flat as an anvil?

• 2 weeks later...