Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518, #119183573, #120863460, #122426523, #123454326 are all replies on the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either
DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).
TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
shadowreptilezero wrote: they actually do if you follow elder scrolls at all
jillandjackson5 wrote: don't lizards have 2 dicks in fact?
RiotousHail7599 wrote: they have tits in every game
heart3ele wrote: so true!!!! you're so right!!!!!!! argonian dick or riot
PriMsWaRlorD wrote: yea some species of reptiles have 2 also crocodiles penises are always erect and are holstered inside till needed. it might be snakes that have 2 penises
SithisPlays wrote: Can you please link a source for this? Its interesting, but does that mean if a female never visits Black Marsh she's flat as an anvil?

shut the f*#@ up

In response to post #125197299.

TheNightBeyond wrote: So not sure if its just me, but My female Dunmer still has the old Vanilla looking viewmodel for her hands. Yet in 3rd person her model is completely normal. Any fix?

Are you using Patch for Purists or some other patch? Some of these effect/correct vanilla hand models due to the original game not using the correct models, so try loading Better Bodies last and see if it fixes it.

• 2 months later...
In response to post #79208178. #79209873, #79215763, #79815958, #82164023, #82367883, #83118538, #83129633, #83590868 are all replies on the same post.

mdenofa1 wrote: nice mod. i wasnt aware that i was insecure and immature because i prefer not to see nude men though.
OffworldDevil wrote: I have zero interest in women, but that doesn't mean I need eyebleach from seeing tits. It's just anatomy, and it's not like the men are running around with erections or realistic jiggle physics (as hilarious as that would be).
Necrolesian wrote: Here's how to know which version to choose.

The underwear version is for teenagers still living under the oppressive yoke of their parents, who are afraid they'll get in trouble if their prudish mom happens to walk by and sees a pair of Bosmer boobies on their screen. The peanut gallery version is for "straight" guys who really aren't, but pretend because "mama didn't raise no fag," who are so insecure about their sexuality that the sight of another man's penis brings those conflicted feelings to the surface again and makes them uncomfortable. The nude version is for everybody else.
cubanbface wrote: Hehe you hit the nail with this comment Sir. Haha. Me myself I love all nudity and don't care if its women or men. Go usually for the most realistic stuff so yea.
LotharOfTheHillPeople wrote: Perhaps in Skyrim (think Skyrim Tank Neisa with big jiggly bodacious boobs) <- my Favorite, or the next Elder Scrolls 6 I can see a nude version but this is Morrowind.. even running on the superior OpenMW engine these boobs are gonna look so Crappy there is no reason to look at them. LOL
Dragonbornfrompoverty wrote: thank you sir, I am still a teenager and needed to know what to do, unfortunately I skipped past that and didn't know that there are options, have a nice day.
Allelujuh01 wrote: That is a perfectly natural response to have. The majority of women ive talked to would agree. The penis is such a unsightly thing. Nothing else on a human's body looks anything like a penis, It's this weird juting out mangled looking sack of flesh.
OffworldDevil wrote: And vaginas look like inflamed open wounds. Human genitals are strange in general.
Velkesh wrote: LMFAO

@OffworldDevil You're just a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that. I like the way vaginas look. Some actually look nice. You should try it sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648, #110928518, #119183573, #120863460, #122426523, #123454326, #125370243 are all replies on the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either
DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).
TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
shadowreptilezero wrote: they actually do if you follow elder scrolls at all
jillandjackson5 wrote: don't lizards have 2 dicks in fact?
RiotousHail7599 wrote: they have tits in every game
heart3ele wrote: so true!!!! you're so right!!!!!!! argonian dick or riot
PriMsWaRlorD wrote: yea some species of reptiles have 2 also crocodiles penises are always erect and are holstered inside till needed. it might be snakes that have 2 penises
SithisPlays wrote: Can you please link a source for this? Its interesting, but does that mean if a female never visits Black Marsh she's flat as an anvil?
xTheARCTIC wrote: shut the f*#@ up

Khajiit and Argonian bodies are set up to be able to breed with other races. In Elder Scrolls canon, offspring are based on the mother, the one birthing the children. This is explained in Racial Phylogeny, a Restoration skill book.

This is why Khajiit and Argonians will mate willingly with other races. Edited by therealangryginger

• 1 month later...

Going to post what should be the description on the main page, thank you for your support! Give a thumbs up if this post helped you.

--

First and foremost, OpenMW should be used because it is the modernized TES3 engine and is recommended with this mod. The guide can be found here.

Secondly, install the mod manually because you are using OpenMW! The guide can be found here.

And third, the only humanoid NPC who spawns naked frequently is the Dreamer, often Dunmer who are completely nude who are mildly affected by the blight from Red Mountain known as Corpus. It is recommended that the player choose their file type according to how they want the Dreamer NPC to appear. I recommend the Nude or Peanut Gallery plugin because seeing Dreamers run around in somewhat modern boxers is not acceptable - they have just contacted the Corprus disease. We as a community really need a good model replacer for Dreamers in general, but a naked NPC is better than boxers.

--

FOR OPENMW USERS

Manually download the Better Bodies (Manual)-3880-2-2.7z file.

Extract all the contents into the Downloads folder, should be automatically chosen.

Open the Better Bodies (Manual)-3880-2-2 folder.

Nude, Peanut Gallery and Underwear should be available.

1) Nude (recommended)

2) Peanut gallery, toned down genitals (nonexistent)

3) Underwear (dark boxers/underwear shown)

Rename the file of your choice to BetterBodies and move it to your Morrowind mod folder C:\Games\OpenMWMods.

Place the BetterBodies folder into a NPCs folder to be grouped with similar NPC mods.

Run OpenMW Launcher and select Data Files, then Data Directories, then Append, select your mod folder and click Select Folder.

Click any unchecked mods, including C:\Games\OpenMWMods\NPCs\BetterBodies. 

Click OK.

Run your Delta tool if you're running more than 3 mods. The Guide can be found here.

Open Windows PowerShell and just hit the up arrow to see previous commands if the Delta tool was used recently.

Run OpenMW Launcher and select Navigation Mesh Cache.

Make sure Remove unused files is selected.

Set the Max size to 3GB or 3072 Mib.

Click Play

This may take up to 2 hours if your PC is older and if this is the first time a Navigation Mesh Cache file is made.

Play Morrowind.

--

Pro Tip: use your imagination and have fun with the system! Abuse it or choose to be an honorable monk or fighter or a sharp rogue, doesn't matter! However, I love magic and the old Telvanni scholars like Divayth Fir! Combat isn't everything! Dive into the LORE and read all the books and context clues!

/FeDuppWu

Edited by Feduppwu