Can we get some REAL clothing mods?

Thespyhunter

Honestly people? Can't you make a clothing mod that doesn't require a body mod or is unrealistically sexy? Yes, I am a guy but I'm not interested in nudity or wearing two band-aids fighting Death Claws. Over all I think its pathetic that some guys really need nudity or near-nudity on their female characters. Are you that desperate you need to see pixels to fit your "needs"? I have yet to see a non-nude body replacer for a female character that isn't nude. Meaning I would like a non-nude one for the better detailed body, but not skeletal-looking thin.

This is a post holocaust fantasy game. By definition, fantasy means imaginary or not real. Different people have different fantasies. Are you so closed minded you cannot pass by those mods you don't personally approve of? Live with it. There are some non sexy clothing mods available, and a mixture of bodies. You just have to search for them. And if you cannot find exactly what you want, you are free to make it or request it and we will be happy to have it uploaded here to share with others.

Try to be a little more accepting of other people's fantasies, and maybe they will be more accepting of yours.

Bben46, Moderator

Honestly people? Can't you make a clothing mod that doesn't require a body mod or is unrealistically sexy? Yes, I am a guy but I'm not interested in nudity or wearing two band-aids fighting Death Claws. Over all I think its pathetic that some guys really need nudity or near-nudity on their female characters. Are you that desperate you need to see pixels to fit your "needs"? I have yet to see a non-nude body replacer for a female character that isn't nude. Meaning I would like a non-nude one for the better detailed body, but not skeletal-looking thin.

Your refund check is in the mail :rolleyes:

If you don't like what people have created and made available free of charge, make something yourself that you like better. I'm sure there are plenty of others who will appreciate it.

As pretty much everything does, this reminds me of a Simpsons episode:

Devil Flanders: You're about to discover what a life of sin will get you!

Nelson? Sin gets us something?

Milhouse? Awesome!

Bart? I was just in it for the sin.

Devil Flanders: Just get in there!

Devil Flanders: (evil laughter) Welcome to eternal darnation!

Stuffed Suit: May I have a clean American newspaper, please, no "Doonesbury?"

News Vendor: Wouldn't you rather have a bikini magazine?

Stuffed Suit: I guess a little peek won't hurt me.

Stuffed Suit: (hit by a bus) No!

Nelson: He died as he lived-- like a dork.

Devil Flanders: No! The lesson here is he's being punished for thinking women are beautiful!

Devil Flanders: (frustrated grunting) Please, Lord, grant me the power to psychologically torture them into loving you.

As for clothing I can sympathize with you there. The skimpy ones are alright for those who like them, but they are just not my cup of tea, as it were. However, you might try these clothing modifications:

Hippie Armour

50er Nostalgie

Loxys Combined Clothing For Females

Anthony Lings Finer Things - A Type3 Shop

As for nudity I am well over the "age of consent" and have been married for the past 30 years. I still insist that my character dolls be nude when naked. It's a must for me. Even my collection of plastic "action figures" must be nude when unclothed. It's my preference. The thing is you mostly don't have to use these if they cause you unease. They usually come with underwear textures that you can add yourself.

Rabbit

There's a request thread for some Type3 realistic underwear... and if you don't mind, since I don't really feel like writing everything again, I'll auto-quote from that thread:

There are indeed some mods that add undergarments for Type3 but IMHO they're all kinda out of context when it comes to realism... I mean, it's perfectly ok that there're people who want their character to look really sexy and everything (it's not my cup of tea, but I've no problem at all with it and I respect those who like it), but - being a woman - I'm more interested in immersion and I'd really like to have a nice looking character that resembles myself with some "less-revealing but still neat-looking" undies. And again, it's not about morals and I'm not any kind of prude... it's just that I'd really like to have a middle point between having an awful body with my grandma's ginormous underwear (vanilla) and wandering around the wasteland completely nude (basic type3) or only wearing a playmate's lace topless teddy (existing mods). A type3 base texture with realistic looking undies would be plain AWESOME. Just my two cents.

The tone of the first post was definitely out of context and uncalled for, but IMHO you guys shouldn't confine the discussion to an indiscriminate interchange of recriminations and accusations... it's just not worth it (and kind of pointless, if you want my opinion). As for the rest, you can read my two cents in my previous post.

Were the condescending, holier-than-thou tone and insults really necessary?

Well , I hope that I didn't come off as "condescending", "holier-than-thou" or "insulting" in my post as that was not my intention. If I gave this impression than I most certainly apologize for it. My intent was to offer alternatives for the OP who was uncomfortable with nature in her glory. I hope that he may garner something positive from my suggestions.

Rabbit