Deleting Savegames

The_Reaper

Go in to your Morrowind file (in my explorer) go to the file marked saves. Delete the ones you don't want, they are all labelled as you label your saves

So "Morrowind 1" would appear as something like Morrow1.sav (think they are all .sav files). The only difficulty will be if you have labelled them similarly as it cuts off the end. So Morrow1 and Morrowind1 would appear the same.

Hope this helps/makes sense

Go in to your Morrowind file (in my explorer) go to the file marked saves. Delete the ones you don't want, they are all labelled as you label your saves

So "Morrowind 1" would appear as something like Morrow1.sav (think they are all .sav files). The only difficulty will be if you have labelled them similarly as it cuts off the end. So Morrow1 and Morrowind1 would appear the same.

Hope this helps/makes sense

Heh they're not .sav extenions but .ess in xp anyway. :blink:

Heh they're not .sav extenions but .ess in xp anyway.  :blink:

That is correct... all my save files have the *.ess extension. The file naming conventions are why I started giving my Saves unique names that I could easily indentify later, should I decide to delete them.

This might also be a good time to suggest making a copy of your Saves folder... just in case something comes along and corrupts one your saved games. Doing this has pulled my proverbial butt out of the flames more than once.

Archived