She-Mutants

Deadzen

this is just a sidenote on that... I'm under the impression.. if Fallout 3 follows the same basic storyline.. but years later.. as Fallout 2... then Marcus.. the Broken Hills Sheriff.. and Super Mutant.Anatomically correct at that.. ungodly anatomically correct if you are a female... ball gag found in your pack after spending a night with him...and sore in places you never thought you could be sore... So are D.C. Super Mutants from a different strain?? and if so.. shouldn't it be possible to Mod in a west coast female Super Mutant??

FO2 were the same strain as FO1, which were sterile and sexless. Also, a lot of FO2 managed to ignore FO1 canon and was later apologised for by the devs.

One could imagine that Marcus's comments after visiting the New Reno brothel are intended as a wry sarcastic lament to his lost sexuality, that the married supermutant couples are merely attempting to live out their percieved gender-roles in a loving but sexless imitation of a human marriage, and that the arm-wrestling bondage-mutant had ways to amuse himself by sexually humiliating a person without actually needing a functional set of genitals. Many sadistic sex-offenders in real life have been impotent men, after all.

I think there is some conflicting reports on what the FEV does to the reproductive organs.

According to the Wiki the FE Virus thinks half cells Sperm/eggs (They contain half the genetic material needed for a offspring) are damaged and repairs them, rendering the subject sterile. I don't believe they said that they are mono-gendered, but it is reasonable to assume that both male and females receive the same strength and mass boosting, and would thus largely look the same. Though I don't think it says they they lose their parts, so it may just be in the realm of 'maybe' as far as cannon goes.

However, some she-mutants would be nice to help break up the monotony of Super Mutants. Perfect goal for a mod I rekon.

I wonder if zomb_killer's super-buff fem race (I don't know it's name) could be a good place to start for a She-Mutant

just search "fitness" in the Uploaded images

warning "Cute fitness girl" image has her in a very shear outfit

I think there is some conflicting reports on what the FEV does to the reproductive organs.

According to the Wiki the FE Virus thinks half cells Sperm/eggs (They contain half the genetic material needed for a offspring) are damaged and repairs them, rendering the subject sterile. I don't believe they said that they are mono-gendered, but it is reasonable to assume that both male and females receive the same strength and mass boosting, and would thus largely look the same. Though I don't think it says they they lose their parts, so it may just be in the realm of 'maybe' as far as cannon goes.

However, some she-mutants would be nice to help break up the monotony of Super Mutants. Perfect goal for a mod I rekon.

Thanks for that, Im glad the lore doesnt make it expressly verboten.

Skotte, unfortunately Im having trouble finding that fitness model.

I like Deadzen's idea. Personally, I don't give a rat about lore. I make my own lore.

If I had my way, I would have a flying dragon mount and the theme song to Heavy Metal would play every time I got on it. Or a flying corvette. Either way.

Ignoring lore or not, I still don't understand what you mean by making female mutants.

You know, uh, females. Women, ladies, girls, chicks, babes, dames, wenches, damsels, maidens...You know those people that are softer, better looking and better smelling than us? Those are the ones.

Do you want to put boobs on them?

Absolutely.

Tone down the muscles?

Yes, somewhat. Not too much though.

Long hair and lipstick?

Long hair, yes. Not lipstick though. Theyd paint their lips red with human blood.

High heels and prada handbags?

Paris Hilton the Super Mutant? Tempting but no, that would just be silly.

Ok, all kidding aside, obviously, like with any model, of any sex, the skill and imagination of the modder would determine the details of how they look.