The mushroom that ate Cyrodiil

chaospearl

If you set the scale of a object can you walk through it?

If not, I am making a city of giant mushrooms.

Those tiny mushrooms that Zpro put in there don't have collision, so no. But if you use a mushroom that has more accurate collision (Like those in the Lost Spires grotto) then yeah, you could do that.

If you set the scale of a object can you walk through it?

If not, I am making a city of giant mushrooms.

Those tiny mushrooms that Zpro put in there don't have collision, so no. But if you use a mushroom that has more accurate collision (Like those in the Lost Spires grotto) then yeah, you could do that.

Then you could make a giant named Gargamel come and try to steal the residents to eat them.

I'd actually like to see this Mushroom City thing, lol. If I had the patience to learn how to do it, I'd definitely make it into something similar to where the Ewoks live in Star Wars, except that trees have been substituted with fungus. It'd definitely become my new home. Edited by SandsOfTime404

• 3 weeks later...

Falling mushrooms are cute, but not scary.

I would like to see a Giant Harrada Root towering over Imperial City.

http://images.uesp.net//c/c8/OB_Flora_Harrada_%28Hanging%29.jpg

Like a many tentacled giant of monster proportions and hideous visage. Like an evil version of the Great Tree from the Avatar movie. It would grab screaming citizens right over the city walls and as its feeds on their soft flesh, it would spawn more evil children - smaller Harrada plants and roots that would break right through the city floors and even the homes, and hang over like blood vines climbing over and around the city walls, literally breaking the city apart like an evil earthquake. Even if you use your enchanted blade to cut few vines, lots of other spiny Harrada roots reappear immediately and reach out straight for your naked throat as you flail wildly while you are grabbed and torn apart limb to limb by spiny tentacles!

The giant Harrada queen (mother root/tree) would destroy you even if you tried to attack it with hundreds of Dwemer skyships, and the hapless crew-members of those ships would be gobbled into the cavernous jaw of the queen, or fall to their screaming doom to become bloody broken bodies that litter across their own city!

Only some tough Midas Magic spells (maybe something even nastier than a nuclear blast) would be needed to destroy the evil Harrada queen. But you would still have a dicey problem killing those spiny tiny harrada plants and roots now infesting the entire city, as you have to make sure that even if you gas it with noxious fumes, you shouldn't harm the innocent civilians.

What can be more frightening than seeing a Harrada root growing right through your cosy bed, as you wake up to horrid screams and crumbling walls, and shriek in terror as a long spiny tentacle grabs your leg and pulls you into a dark nether crater, straight into molten lava pits of Oblivion. Scaly, slimy, furry creatures with sharp claws, foul breath, ravenous teeth, misshapen bodies and terrifying glowering eyes crawl and scurry out of the newly opened nether pits and oblivion gates *within* every city, like evil termites flooding out from your own home's basement, woodwork and walls, and they go on a rabid frenzy of bloody mayhem and hate killing. Mehrunes Dagon watches all this utter anarchy unfolding on his magic crystal ball, and his evil laughter reverberates through the nether pits right into your very bones, until you can barely stand and shiver in mortal fear.

It is not death you must fear, it is the neverending afterlife in the pits of hell, especially if hell erupts right beneath your own feet.

Now *that* is what I call an Oblivion invasion!

Edited by vvk78

LOL, yeah, agreed! But, sometimes a B-grade movie can become a classic!

The Night of the Living Dead (NOTLD) was initially panned by many critics as "unrelieved orgy of sadism", "junk movie", "spare, uncluttered, but really silly". But it and its sequels/clones have earned hundreds of millions of dollars for their producers over the decades, and these movies are some of the most popular DVD horror-movie rentals even now!! In fact, NOTLD ushered in the splatter film sub-genre. It redefined the concept of "zombies" in mainstream media; the film introduced the theme of zombies as reanimated, flesh-eating cannibals. And guess what are the kind of undead zombies you meet daily in Oblivion dungeons? That's right, they're straight ripoffs from a b-grade movie (which itself is like a ripoff)!

Famous slasher films such as John Carpenter's Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Wes Craven's A Nightmare on Elm Street "owe much to the original Night of the Living Dead".

Sometimes all it takes for a silly b-grade concept to become popular is the right kind of marketing and a touch of insanity. ;D