From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

I believe that the medical treatment causing disruption to my health being stopped has also stopped the theme of my dream sleep views.  Related to having something internally destructive occurring.

Long ago, after a nightmare I had, I learned about recording dream sleep.  I was trying to find out what was causing me to have horrible awakening nightmares.

I began keeping my journal to recall and record my dream sleep experience.

Having gotten the medical treatment that cured me is kind of like a mystery being solved.  I haven't had as much as a little inspiration to write about since the cure from the medicine worked the internal problem out.

What I have been dreaming about since, in the wee hours of the morning while asleep, has been rather more like life as I experienced during calm moments without unknowns interfering with RL while awake.

This morning I awakened after I realized I was roaming around inside a building going from a room to walk the halls in search of a vendor, or vending machine, with some cold Orange juice.  I awakened after passing by several people with no luck finding any.  Walked through a passage where I seemed to be checking in to see if the heating system was all working properly.  Job done!

Hm?