⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions

Dark0ne

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #18794694. #18795304, #18796614 are all replies on the same post.

dragonaviator "how do i fix this"...

you don't... haven't you read the post, it's on their side, not yours,
you fix nothing, just wait. Edited by peppefarina

I just downloaded a 106 MB texture mod in under five minutes. Usually it would take about 10 with my internet speed, but with the Nexus manager connecting to a CDN server, it was pushing 550 Kb/s. I'm only supposed to get 350-425 at most, with nothing else going (i have a laptop updating currently).

I'm posting this because it's excellent that i got those speeds with a hammered internet connection. Absolutely excellent.

I am experiencing major slowdowns, both in browser and in NMM. Most of the mods are downloading at 20~40kb\s speed per single download, except the ones that simply are not downloading (no errors, nothing, they are just marking as cancelled in NMM and are not even showing download dialog in browser).
Three days earlier it was better, with 100~200kb\s per download (though still is not a non-premium cap of ~500kb\s). What happened?

Edit: welp, now it dropped download that I had going for 9 hours, at 98%.

Edited by Overed