Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

How about a mod that makes all animals ridable except for the obvious like rats and what not.

Ha! That would be cool. Minotaur, I command you to let me ride you, or else I'll burn the hair off of your strangly small %&$!! What is it with sensorization these days, it's not like a 7 year old will play a game with things killing other things and things trying to kill you and vice versa? I don't think their mom would allow it too. And it's not like a 12 year old hasn't heard these things already! When I went to my first year of middle school (yay, summer vacation!!!) people were talking about BJs and screwing their girlfriends. Well, enough with my off topic part.

I just thouht of another one!!!

Make a sword with a tip that is one of those green things that hover over the sims' heads in The Sims and The Sims 2. Like a handle, and then that thing.

Um, what?

There is a mod that allows ridable dogs. "Oblivion Mount Project" or something like that. Not quite sure wth Cryo is on about though. Sword would look stupid, and probably bring EA's legal team down on you. I thought you were going to post about an actual mod idea, and hopefully bring some sense of direction to this topic... Yeah, dunno wtf I was thinking.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking about robe's :D , I had a cool one in Morrovind but cant remeber the name of it, it was yellow-orange robe and a mage weard it in the Mage Guild of Balmora that would be cool.

And there was a kind of chinese hat like Raiders in Mortal Kombat.

I found it at a old scelleton in a cave.

Those 2 things would be cool in Oblivion, and how about robe's wich are over the armor. :unsure:

If someone could make this 2 things i would very happy,cuz i really dont know how to use the old plugins from Morrovind to Oblivion.

How about a mod that makes all animals ridable except for the obvious like rats and what not.

Ha! That would be cool. Minotaur, I command you to let me ride you, or else I'll burn the hair off of your strangly small %&$!! What is it with sensorization these days, it's not like a 7 year old will play a game with things killing other things and things trying to kill you and vice versa? I don't think their mom would allow it too. And it's not like a 12 year old hasn't heard these things already! When I went to my first year of middle school (yay, summer vacation!!!) people were talking about BJs and screwing their girlfriends. Well, enough with my off topic part.

I just thouht of another one!!!

Make a sword with a tip that is one of those green things that hover over the sims' heads in The Sims and The Sims 2. Like a handle, and then that thing.

Um, what?

There is a mod that allows ridable dogs. "Oblivion Mount Project" or something like that. Not quite sure wth Cryo is on about though. Sword would look stupid, and probably bring EA's legal team down on you. I thought you were going to post about an actual mod idea, and hopefully bring some sense of direction to this topic... Yeah, dunno wtf I was thinking.

OK, then... Hmmm...

Ahah! A huge, monsterous blade that has jags coming out of the blade, or, no! I 've got it! A rotton peice of wood with a nail in it! That'd be cool... Or, maybe be able to pick up scamps and clannfears and be able to whack people with them. Just press the spacebar on it and it brings up a screen that says:

Do you want to pick this [clannfear/scamp] up and use it as a weapon, or do you want to loot it, then pick it up.

Yes, pick it up for a weapon.

No, biatch, I wanna loot it.

I was wondering if any1 would be able to make me some armor and shield if you could make the sword that would be cool.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/ccgod/kojgood1crop.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/ccgod/kingarthur1.jpg

I think this mod should be made

http://forum.gamingsource.net/index.php?sh...c=23085&hl=

please somebody DO THIS MOD i will download it :unsure:

Yes, but PLEASE don't put the vampire thing in! Whenever I go killing vampires, I go into 100% chameleon, because I don't want the disease! That takes the fun out of killing them, you don't get to see them. So, don't put vampires in! Or else you will face the wrath of the almighty bunghole!

Most of the draw for me in the game is the immersion - I like it better when things happen somewhat realistically for the setting. Oblivion does pretty well; the modders make it even better. So thanks to all you folks who just aren't satisfied with the OOBE. That said, how about:

- Realistic Eating and Drinking. Everyone else in the Inn gets to enjoy a nice mug of beer, and eat strawberries and grapes, while I sit down and look at my menu, which is not the right sort of menu (who eats fur boots). Why can't I just grab a Mead off the bar if I have the money, and drink it like everyone else? Or, snarf down some steamy venison - with silverware - while chatting with the person across the table from me? If I'm not sneaking, I'm not stealing! And frankly, who wouldn't casually reach over and grab a handful of ironwood nuts while listening to someone go on about what happened in Kvatch? They're right out there on the bar! So it would be cool, even if I had to purchase it from the innkeeper, if I could take it out of inventory and place it on the bar...and have the animations for actually eating and drinking instead of just the visual ingredient effects.

- I know I'm repeating, but turning off detect life at superclose range gets my vote, too.

- Extra hotkeys. I have like 5 extra buttons and a tilt wheel on my mouse, plus a whole row of extended keyboard keys that are doing NOTHING. Please oh please someone make it possible to map those buttons to hotkeys. Nothing more jarring than having to go to the menu all the time. I like the Oblivion world, uh, I need to STAY there to enjoy (and defend) myself. I mean, I turn off my phone when I play, I like to GET IN IT.

- Telekinesis should move boulders. I get stuck ALL THE TIME trying to get past what appears to be a passable cave-in site. I can see the chest in there. There's a man-sized hole, which I can squeeze through if I sneak. But no, I can only slide left or right one game millimeter, and forget jumping, that's right out. Is that someone's idea of a joke?

- Fishing. I'm a dork, I know, but I see all those fishing waders in people's wardrobes, and all those yummy fishies who try to eat me, and I want to catch them, with a pole or a net, and put them on my dinner table to eat them. Really eat them, like I mentioned earlier. And make them into nice trophies. Scales - pah! I spit on them!

- Helmets that don't make me bald when I wear them.

- Claw weapons, like (OK really showing my dorkiness now) Rikku had in FFX, maybe replace gauntlets' equipment slot, but have it be a weapon - dependent on hand-to-hand skill.

I could go on, but I talk too much as it is, and it's really cuttin' into my play time. :wacko:

who needs more than 8 hotkeys anyway? i use them all and have to need for more.

1-Torch

2-Primary Weapon

3-Bow

4-Nighteye amulet

5-Mortar and pestle

6-Repair hammer

7-Fireball (never used anyway)

8-Healing spell

What more do you need?

Well when you're a mage you need a lot more hot keys

1. Fire spell (Projectile)

2. Shock spell (touch)

3. Ice Spell (Area Effect)

4. Healing Spell

5. Summon Frost Atronach (my favorite summon)

6. Paralysis

7. Unyielding Endurance (custom spell. Massively increases fatigue regen for 2 mins)

8. Light Spell

no key: Silence spell

no key: Heal Ally

no key: Push spell (PJ's spell compendium)

no key: Sprint spell (PJ's spell compendium)

no key: Tera Flare (radius 30, 100 fire dam. 100 ice dam. 100 shock dam.)

no key: Mystic Defense (magic resistance)

no key: Aegis (50% shield)

no key: Alternate weapon (Bow)

no key: Long Reach (telekinesis)

no key: Reflect Spell

no key: Absorb Magic spell

Get the idea? Mages need far more hotkeys than are provided. Especially my character who is more of a warrior/mage combo.

I officially second the request for more hotkeys

WarKirby

Archived