TES construction set in Windows7

PShepa

Be sure you have the latest updated version of CS. In the properties of the shortcut you use for CS, be sure the target is "~~~\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor" with OBSE installed. Also, CS extended "fixes" and adds many features; I recommend installing this as well.

Be sure you have the latest updated version of CS. In the properties of the shortcut you use for CS, be sure the target is "~~~\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor" with OBSE installed. Also, CS extended "fixes" and adds many features; I recommend installing this as well.

Thanks for the reply, I've done as asked and yes CS is up to date for the latest one I can find v1.2.404. I also made the shortcut to open with obse as instructed and got the extender to help clear issues up. Everything works well except I'm having the same issue as before, CS stops responding as soon as I scroll over the top toolbar. I tried reinstalling again but still no luck.

Any other advice would be great if you can spare it, thanks in advance.

Having another issue with TES Construction set, I run Windows 7 and it has no problems what so ever running the game. Everything is in the clear with what is required and yet when I load the construction set, and scroll over the top toolbar. (File, Edit, etc) It just stops responding and closes the program after a short message with no error codes... "TES Construction Set has stopped working, Windows is checking for solutions to the problem." I've reinstalled, ran in admin, ran in compatibility, turned off UAC, Reinstalled Oblivion and Construction set out of program files and still nothing...

I'm at my wits end about how to fix the problem, so if anyone knows what's going on I would be very grateful for a response.

Thanks.

Yes.