My game is freezing.

itsbuffy

For some reason, we can see reproccer at the bottom of the load order even though I don't have Reproccer installed according to NMM at least (there's an X next to the mod) but it's still appears. I've no idea why. I didnt installed it/used it because the last time I did ran a patch, my save crashed. If I need to fix armor or weapon stats, I do it manually to my likings in TES5Edit. I don't do any major changes, just very simple things like changing damage or changing something from clothing to light armor.

The first Reproccer.esp is part of the install for Sky-re. Then once you create a new one by running SUM or the reprocer it gets overwritten.

@ Skyrimcliff......in step 6 of your pictorial guide......instead of actually opening the "Overwrite folder" all that is needed is to -> Right click, select "Create Mod" name it ...something like , " "SUM overwrite" then enable the mod. Any time you do that again all you have to do later is ...right click -> Update mod.

STEP puts it in better words...lol

Maintaining a clean Overwrite

Overwrite should be kept empty. This may require you to move files out of Overwrite. Every time you run the game or a tool through Mod Organizer, check Overwrite. If there are files present, right-click Overwrite and select Create Mod. Name it according to whatever tool or mod generated the file and activate it for your profile. Upon successive generations of the tool, move the files back to this mod, replacing all. This is accomplished by double-clicking Overwrite, highlighting the files to be moved, and dragging and dropping them onto their mod.

Edited by camaro_69_327

Actually I said that I didnt know how to move skyrim out of the program files without potentially ruining everything and then you told me that I don't need to do that if UAC is off. I didn't say my UAC was on. My UAC was already off (I rechecked and it's off).

I didnt know I could do a bash patch with UAC off and that's why I never tried to do one. Glad to know that I can do a bash patch when UAC is off, I'll attempt to do that tomorrow morning.

Actually I said that I didnt know how to move skyrim out of the program files without potentially ruining everything and then you told me that I don't need to do that if UAC is off. I didn't say my UAC was on. My UAC was already off (I rechecked and it's off).

I didnt know I could do a bash patch with UAC off and that's why I never tried to do one. Glad to know that I can do a bash patch when UAC is off, I'll attempt to do that tomorrow morning.

Drat! I was hoping that was going to solve your problem, hah. Oh well, back to square one.

1) LOOT

2) Clean

3) Bashed Patch

4) ReProccer