Dungeon Siege 3 (also on consoles)

Dark0ne

So Dungeon Siege 3 is being made.

If I asked you to name me the developer of the game (it's not Gas Powered Games) considering it's a sequel would you care to hazard a guess?

That's right, Obsidian are developing the game

Interesting that they'd offload their prized IP to another developer. They're clearly too busy dumbing down their next Supreme Commander offering enough so they can some how get it on to consoles.

Hopefully this means GPG will be spending all their time on their upcoming game, Kings and Castles, which looks like it might just possibly be a good game. The video blogs they've been doing of its development are certainly great, anyway.

As for Dungeon Siege... I've never played the first two. I should probably go back and give 'em a go some time.

lol for real?! WOW i'm in shock it would have been better if they DONE dungeon Master 3............ i loved the frist one back in the day or better still a Eye of The Beholder 4 that would be great!

Skrit based stuff, Dark0ne? *Congratz*. I already see the shadows of the past :woot:

Packmule rulez... at least so long as there's no Bone Warrior squad out there with an AI above the own IQ *g*

I'll give it a try short before the annual meeting of GPG's Hall of Fame cos a few guys are still alive.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif