Sniper pistols?!? WTF?!?

rob342

Can someone post a link to, or make a (FOOK, WMK and MMM compatible) mod that makes NPC's more likely to miss? I keep getting shot at 100m distances with the same gun i use, and somehow their shots keep hitting, but mine are way too inaccurate. Its really annoying. VERY, VERY ANNOYING!

....Help?

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, even in the base game raiders can get disgustingly accurate, dancing back and forth, hitting you through cover, with fully automatic weapons and pistols, when your hunting rifle's shots will go astray far enough not to seem viable while you're crouching and staying still. It's.... irritating, I agree.

I also am getting a tad tired at the ability for the AI to be able to continually hit me with any gun (most annoying when it is a pistol) at incredible distances while moving and yet my machine gun is spaying bullets everywhere except where I am aiming.

I have made a post in the general forum regarding this "AI's unrealistic ability & accuracy in responding to attack"

I have found that I am unable to engage the enemy without them knowing exactly where I am the instant I fire and responding with pinpoint accuracy.

I would like to be able to play more strategically in my actions, avoiding direct engagement where possible and sniper my way into an area if possible.

In the latest frustrating example I am engaging what I believe to be the stronghold for the dudes that keep coming after me, what is with those 3 reoccurring dudes who seem to rise from the dead? Anyway, it is pitch black of night, I am hidden and apart from the guy I am about to kill, no one has any line of sight to me etc and there are many spots I could kill this guy from, yet after I kill him and put myself further into the shadows in the dark of night the enemy find and kill me!!

Is there a mod to fix this issue and the one where the enemy can fir so accurately especially when walking?

Cheers,

Darth Teddy Bear

Yeah. Random encounter Raiders need either lower perception or lower small guns skill. Aren't these guys supposed to be known for doing recreational drugs and terrorizing people? They shouldn't exactly be on par with soldiers, or even law enforcement. They're supposed to be drugged-up douchebags who prey on people, and as such, underestimate the player character.