World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

Germany look world class, in there frist game maybe they will win it ,Brazil have alot of old players and all most lost to north korea THE lowest ranked team in the world :unsure: , spain played very poorly....... need to do better....as for england After the Gerrard goal, the USA seemed to rock a bit and England completely failed to press home the advantage must do better ,Uruguay looked good, Forlan was the key making all the goals if they keep this up they will go farr, South Africa look like they are out for the count after that game........ all the other matchs bored me to death South Africa worst world cup ever.....

so whos going to win well...... ENGLAND duh lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil have alot of old players and almost lost to north korea THE lowest ranked team in the world

The North Korea team have some serious millitary training.

yeah North Korea done well so farr i'm rooting for them and yes they are a very fit side lol but they still have the lowest rank hmmmm

I wouldn't hype Germany so fast, yes they've made a good match against the soccerroos, but before the group matches aren't over I wouldn't hype any country. It could be a surprising WC for some of the favorite teams.

I wouldn't hype Germany so fast, yes they've made a good match against the soccerroos, but before the group matches aren't over I wouldn't hype any country. It could be a surprising WC for some of the favorite teams.

Blitzkrieg tactics are always just a short-time phenomenon and easily to be adapted by the others.

I wish the Germans have to encounter the Dutch in the quarter finals, cos for us here in Holland that's always partytime and food for years of common laughter :woot:

After yesterday's performance I reckon ZA's is pretty much toast ... I had to agree with the ref and his decision to send the goal-keeper off ... I just think we lost the plot, uh was there a plot to begin with ?

No, in all fairness the former Brazil coach who's working with the team never really had much time with them and our local Football association was a joke to begin with ... I had better stop there.

But surprise surprise, Spain down 1 goal to Switzerland, I was stunned, as were 99% of the people out there.

My opinion was that they were suckered in by the Swiss to run down the wings and that's when the Swiss shut them down, and this happened time and time again.

If the Swiss flatten Honduras and Chile hold Spain to a draw, well then I guess it's pretty much over for them.

OK, I'll come clean, I'm not much of a Real Madrid fan they buy up well known players who after joining the team just never seem to be the same again ...Beckham and Rinaldo are two such examples.

And so I guess that's why I'm biased toward Spain, sorry.

Well at least my girlfriends went pretty crazy .... remember they're used to rugby, where men run over each other with spiked boots and sniff each other's smelly armpits and break each others noses etc ... so this is a "nice" kind of "sports".

Saints alive, we plastered France down in Cape Town, 42 points to 17 ... the Springbok rugby team is really burning hot at the moment.

Anyway, Argentina 4 against Korea's 1 ... absolutely fantastic ... mwah to you Maradonna ... furry cheecks and all.

Thank heavens Greece came back from the dead.

Tomorrow is Slovenia against USA ... I'll be there ...

Ok, so I've read some of the comments concerning Germany ... my only "negative" comment is that when they get rattled they become erratic BUT, they pick up the thread and carry on.

My final 8 teams - Germany, England, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Netherlands, Portugal and Italy ... Switzerland, Uruguay, Spain and South Korea have a good chance.

Tot Siens

In the meantime the Germans were brought back to earth - by the Serbs as well as by the strange over-interpretation of the football rules by a Spanish FIFA referee and his understanding of a combat sport as a lovely ring-a-ring-o' roses.

And Then There Were None appears on the football horizon...

It works as I predicted for the Germans. I'm glad the universe does work correctly! (I don't want to repair that. It Is quite an achievement to make it work.) We'll see who comes to out of the group stages of the championship.