How bad@$$ is your character?

SerasTheDiclonius

My character is an undead Breton warrior who calls himself Sir Killsalot. In the 1st era, he was among the most formidable warriors in Tamriel. He was revived in the 3rd era by a Necromancer and now seeks to exterminate all life in Tamriel. So far, he's commited over 17,000 murders (using ShadowyDoom3's Respawnable NPC mod). His preferred weapon is a bow. His preferred armor is AlexScorpion's Sneaking Gear, although he has been known to use the Hashshashin and Ranger Armors by Dimitri Mezieres. He is currently Tamriel's Most Wanted.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3407/sirkillsalotstatsjpg.jpg

Just say about your character and what makes him/her bad@$$ I'll go first:

My character's name is Seras and she is a vampire/diclonius/ninja/pirate/wizard/necromancer who is also a billonair and owns a flying castle!

Race: Diclonius

Class: Custom

Weapon: Flame Sword

Armour: Ninja Armour + Ninja Mask

Specialty: Necromatic Magic

I look forward to see what people post ^_^

I REEEEAAALLLYYY CANT WAIT!!!!!!

lucy's vampire sister! seriously though, where can i find this diclonius race? i.... must... have....

hmmmm... mine is dressed in mythic dawn robes (both fortify blade enchanted) and a mehrunes razor. and i also have the follow me spell to get essentials to follow me and battle (and vendor when i want), and i can summon a lich!

My character is a magican/swordmaster that controlls all cyrodill! Every guild is to his command, a word from him can call forth destruction over a whole city with ease and nobody how ever opposed him came close to his skills with the blade. And nobody can tell where he is, if you see him he will most likely disappear...along with your life. It's said that he is a imperial, prefers destruction/illusion and his sword and has only one person he won't ever harm. (alba I just like her for trying to helm him). His armor was never seen before and seems to be very light but is harder than steel and daedric weaponry. The armor worn by another of my characters

My character: Strupekutter (Norwegian word for throat slitter)

Race: Nord

Class: Barbarian

Weapon: Atlantean sword

Armour: Barbarian`s don't wear armor, ever.

Specialty: Decapation of heads ( thank you Deadly Reflex)

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6918/35095606.png

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/428/11at.png

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Rahjan the Silver Mane

Race: Khajiit Tojay (the panther looking khajiits from Elsweyr mod)

Class: Shade (custom mostly stealth oriented)

Birth Sign: Thief

Armor: Apophis armory stealth set (glass equivalent) custom enchanted with improved sigil stones

Weapons: Meveras Blade (bad-ass 2 handed katana from dark brotherhood anvil chapter, Deadric claymore equivalent but faster), Wrath of Sithis ( Apophis Armory bow enchanted and renamed)

Guilds: Black Hand (listener), Thieves Guild (Gray Fox), Servant of Sithis (Wrath of Sithis), Archeology Guild (Headmaster), Champion of Cyrodill, Arena (Grand Champion)

Specialties: Slicing throats, cutting through hordes of dremora, Astral Combat/force spells (midas mod)

Rhajan kills first an foremost in the name of Sithis. He became listener of the black hand and rebuilt the brotherhood. At this point he was skilled with blade and bow but wanted more power, so he studied the arts of mysticism and illusion, and found a shop of the unorthodox mage Midas, who was in need of gold and was wiling to sell his knowledge and his magical equipment. As he practiced and collected the rare ingredients for his spells he became the master of force combat throwing hordes of enemies off himself, or drawing single opponents into his own private astral combat arena which now lies scattered with the blades and shields of countless enemies. No he no longer had to hide to be deadly but could take on hordes of enemies head on knowing he could keep them at bay as he sliced through them one by one. He now kills anyone who displeases him able to deal with the most dire consequences. He competed in the arena and in a few short days sliced through the entire yellow team including the grand champion with ease, not for fame or reward but simply for the pleasure of killing and bringing suffering. He helped the emperors illegitimate son stop the oblivion invasion, however his motives for doing so remain unclear. Some say he is not unlike Dagon and simply wanted to Cyrodill untouched so that he may be the one to bring suffering to the world. Despite his affiliations and unspeakable deads he walks freely in the daylight, most fear him to much to deny him service at a shop or an inn, he always pays his bills but has a tendency to split the shopkeepers that displease him into several pieces. All the more reason to to cater to him. An occasional greenhorn guard will try to arrest him for his crimes but this always ends with that guards head and those of his comrades decorating his Listeners chamber in anvil. Thanks to Midas he can now enter the oblivion realm as he pleases, but in order to atain the ingredients for this spell he had to slay a Balrog in a deep cavern a fiery creature standing 100 feet high and almost impervious to weapons, how he did it no one knows to this day.

Ya he also has a demon sharing his body that he can call upon for asistence in dire situations. Those of you who have played Tears of the Fiend know what i mean.