(Minor) Superpowers

Swordfish42

Minor Super powers

Some people would love to have a super power. But everyone always say they wish they could fly, or have super strength. These were all major life changing things, so that got me thinking: what if we could have a minor super power, insted of these awesome ones? Not something that could save the world, but something that would be cool to have

For example, flying is a major superpower, but hovering a few inches in the air for a few seconds is minor.

For me, i'd have the ability to change the appearance of my eyes at my disposal. If someone really bugs me, or if someone tries to start a fight woth me, i could change my eyes to deep red with black slits, then see their reaction :tongue:

Or, i could make my eyes look atrophied, so people might think i'm blind, just for a laugh or a few pranks. :biggrin:

If you could choose, what would your minor super power be?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally im torn between Xray vision through walls (uses are endless) or photographic memory(also has unlimited usefullness)

is mind reading considered as minor super power if so then i'd like that or super stamina and endurance for S.. would also be good :woot:

I'de like heightened senses. Like slightly better tactile, olfactory, ocular, and hearing sensitivity.