(Minor) Superpowers

Swordfish42

how about the ability to fix anything at will, the downside is theres a chance you might break something :D

it could break anything from your bones to the object your fixing hehe

It can break anything? even the will to live?

that would be pretty unfortunate :biggrin:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he was whining that I had illegally ripped the dungeon straight from WoW and gave everyone else on the forum the same impression. As well as calling me unoriginal.

As for the other superpower, that'd be convenient. I still can't get Deadly Reflex to work.

You need OBSE for it to work, witch i find annoying :verymad:

I wish i could never have allergies. Super power.

The ability to see back through time as much as 2 weeks .Limited to location I'm in and takes effort and concentration. Drawbacks... I'd use it for crime solving... you can easily see the drawback... reliving a crime to solve it...

I'd like any of these:

Technopath: the ability to manipulate machines with your mind, so maybe I can manipulate my PC with my mind, and thus actualy make a mod that doesnt suck.

Telempathic: the ability to reach out, touch, and move through minds, including your own, a minor power since you cant manipulate or control, but nice if you have a few close friends, or a very close attachment to someone. that and I wrote a character for a while with something similar(though able to manipulate control, twist, deceive, and destroy lesser minds), and it was an awesomely good plot device

Mad Teleport: the ability to teleport! Would be minor because you couldnt control the destination, imagine wanting to teleport t the top of a building for a nice view and ending up in the basment instead.

Super Self Satisfaction: the ability to be happy with your life and satisfied with your future no matter what.

And laslty, Tele-Slap/TeleRant: the ability to slap people and yell at them telepathicaly, I'd LOVE that ability.

A nanometer by nanonmeter rock? thats not a super power that's suicide! :biggrin:

The power to deduce the difference between Thor. and Thor.

I don't understand what you mean...we have 2 thors here? There's a BLU spy somewhere here... (Anyone get the refernce...no?)

oh yeah, as a superpower, on team fotress 2 you can distinguish spies easily.

And vindekarr, i'm pretty sure most of those have been said...except the epic teleslap! that would be an awesome power!

A nanometer by nanonmeter rock? thats not a super power that's suicide! :biggrin:

The power to deduce the difference between Thor. and Thor.

I don't understand what you mean...we have 2 thors here? There's a BLU spy somewhere here... (Anyone get the refernce...no?)

oh yeah, as a superpower, on team fotress 2 you can distinguish spies easily.

And vindekarr, i'm pretty sure most of those have been said...except the epic teleslap! that would be an awesome power!

If you see something like this, I'd shoot it.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/ub3rman123/thor.jpg?t=1278775929

Imperial Guard: "BY THE NINE DIVINES, IT'S A PSYCHOPATH ON THE LOOSE!1!1!1!"

Hey now, just because my minor super power is having human intelligence for the cost of 10 levels less than you guards, doesn't mean i'm a physcopath.

And besides, he stole my sweetroll.