The Witcher.. a though

eXoduis

Its my 3rd time i finish playing the Witcher, and each time i am struck at key decision making points, battle between morale, justice and freedom...

Seriously, this game has the most epic story line ever..

SO my question is, how did you make your choices? How did you choose between right and wrong? or between lesser or greater evil?

WHAT descision did you make?

DO you really think Jack de Aldersberg is Alvin?

Jeez this game scored 100+ awards and i think it deserves all of them!

and toward one of the most iconic character ever...

http://forums.bleachexile.com/image.php?u=56402&dateline=1256595656

I sided with the oppressive Order of the Rose at first and then later with the Rebellion of Elves and Dwarfs. And as Epic as the game is, the books are at least as good, I'de highly recommend grabbing them. Unfortunately, not all of them have been translated to English yet.

I slaughtered the inhuman scum and had a great deal of fun playing it, I greatly liked this game but I was never able to finish it for technological reasons: the game suddenly stopped working on vista X64 after a particular update and Im not able to get my hands on the repairing update because Im only 19 and that means my internet access is cencored and prevents me downloading patches for adult games.

I slaughtered the inhuman scum and had a great deal of fun playing it, I greatly liked this game but I was never able to finish it for technological reasons: the game suddenly stopped working on vista X64 after a particular update and Im not able to get my hands on the repairing update because Im only 19 and that means my internet access is cencored and prevents me downloading patches for adult games.

Are you serious? They censor your internet access?

I found the potion system to be the most innovative aspect of the game. I liked the storyline, as it had a bit of humor, showed the dark side of humanity, and was less generic than most RPG storylines. However, they still "borrowed" a few too many elements from D&D, such as Elves being an ancient race that pre-existed humans, humans being rather dominant, Knights, Mages, etc. Another gripe I have about the game is their heavy reliance on sex appeal, and how they release slightly different versions which mostly have more sex in them. Mind you, If given a choice, I'd choose the version with the most nudity in it.

The leveling up system felt rather bland, you only had like 5 spells the entire game, only two of which were useful.

You guys should have played that game in Polish ........acting,voice,narrator everything was tons better .

I enjoyed playing Polish with english subtitles, it gave the game a more exotic, European feel. For awhile, me and my friend used to call each other "witchmin" and say "Bevai".

The Grandmaster of the Order of The Rose being Alvin isn't a theory. He confirms it many different times

Is that true for all paths? I recommended to him to become a knight in one dialog, instead of a Witcher. I had wondered if that caused him to become the Grandmaster.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the platinum edition the other night so haven't got very far yet, but in all honesty, wow.

The level of graphical detail is amazing, when searching for the indgredients for Triss's potion I spent ages just looking round the place, looks fantastic on a big screen.

Took me a wee while to get used to the combat system and I had to download a first person camera mod (hate OTS view) but the game is shaping up nicely so far.

The Witcher 2 is due out soon isn't it ?

Just bought the platinum edition the other night so haven't got very far yet, but in all honesty, wow.

The level of graphical detail is amazing, when searching for the indgredients for Triss's potion I spent ages just looking round the place, looks fantastic on a big screen.

Took me a wee while to get used to the combat system and I had to download a first person camera mod (hate OTS view) but the game is shaping up nicely so far.

The Witcher 2 is due out soon isn't it ?

Check it out:

Looks like it'll be a blast.