Your pile of shame

XanAlderon

Hmm.... Let's see...

Titan Quest is at the top of my list. I never actually got off of Greece. I got the Olive Branch, but then I decided that I wanted a different play style (i.e. character class) altogether.

I did beat Oblivion. However, I cheated to do so. Because of this, I consider Oblivion unbeaten. (It was just the tediousness of closing the gates - it got rather repetitive after some time - which is why I now am playing through with a Modded version).

I have not yet beaten Mount and Blade - but that's only because the game is so fricken' huge! :woot:

Edit:Ah yes, I had the cheat to beat Red Faction (the first one), because the ending was so hard it was ridiculous. I have yet to beat it without cheating. It's almost as if the developers made the final level of the game, while laughing at the frustration that would occur to the people playing it. :ermm:

I believe that's all... I'll edit my post later if I think of something else.

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blacksite: Area 51.

That was a game I could never get into. The story seemed good, so I bought it. After half an hour I decided I should've spent the $10 on a couple of milkshakes instead...

And jeez, THOSE DOORS.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/849458/area51_003.jpg

Always short and wide, and never with actual doors in them. Not even open ones. Also, about how tall was your character? 40cm?

I finished that, one of the few games I actually got to the end of. The other half was at her mothers for the week and I saw it cheap in the supermarket so picked it up for something to do, it wasn't too bad.

my pile....

rayman(the organail dos baced)

ff7-10/10:2(not includeing ff9 & ff7:DOC..)(playstation/pc and yes ive compleatly beaten ff12.. includeing all the hunts trophy colection and all the espers.. its a f***en long slog)

evil genius.. only cause i lost the disks ...

morrowind :( i dont like the combat... i hate missing

just cause 1

deus ex(tho ive compleated the nameless mod)

populis(verry oldschool game for the sega master systen 2)

redfraction 2(copleated by cheeting is not considdered cheeting... and those of you who thort gurella was too easy... try it on insane....unlocks after first playthrough....)

doom 2.. yes i have this game for pc....

outher wich if i list... it will take up a page...

• 1 month later...

I just added Dragon Age 2 to the pile of shame. Before that I added Fallout: New Vegas.

Oh and a couple PS3 games I bought a few months ago that were added:

Nier

Armored Core 4

Splatterhouse

I haven't bought a console game since Splatterhouse, and there really isn't anything I can see in the near future being released that even catches my eye.

So the only thing keeping the PS3 out of the pile of shame is that it doubles as a Blu-Ray movie player, which is about all its worth to me ATM.

Fallout: New Vegas. Just lacks that certain something that Fallout 3 has (Anybody have any ideas what that may be?)

Morrowind. Never got a PC to work properly for long enough to play it. Although my current rig seems stable so I may try again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky. Just doesn't feel very smooth and i can never find any quests.

New Vegas because I am tired of Fallout right now. (SKYRIM)

Dragon Age & 2, just because.

Assassins Creed and Brotherhood, don't even ask!!!

More to come!

Same here:

New Vegas : just.. cant.. play.. it.. anymore...

Dragon Age Origins: god was that boring, the story was nice and had me interested for some time..but i had enough half way through it.

RedFaction1: dont know...i just didn't care about it after some time.

Assassins Creed1: same as with RedFaction.

Hmm dont remember others...i dont know i'm in some strange state the last half year where every game i get is just boring, repetitive, bland..is this becouse im getting older D:?...only skyrim can save me now :wallbash: