71 members have voted

1. 1. Scariest F3 Vault of them all

• Vault 74
    • Vault 87
    • Vault 92
    • Vault 106
    • Vault 108

• 2 weeks later...
Actually when you think about it 101 is pretty creepy. It's like 1984 in a box... And I don't mind being dead, once you're dead you can't care any more but being isolated from the rest of the universe, taught lies and watched every milisecond of my life to make sure I fulfil the puppet-like desires of an unhinged leader? THAT my friend, is scary. 106 is just a mindf**k.

None of those. Vault 112. Not for any reason other than the experiment. People living that kind of delusion indefinitely, unaware, or slightly aware but unable to do anything about it... that is TERRIFYING.

I'm more of a mental than a visual kind of person when it comes to scare factor, I suppose...

Actually when you think about it 101 is pretty creepy. It's like 1984 in a box... And I don't mind being dead, once you're dead you can't care any more but being isolated from the rest of the universe, taught lies and watched every milisecond of my life to make sure I fulfil the puppet-like desires of an unhinged leader? THAT my friend, is scary. 106 is just a mindf**k.

1984 is a little bit more... unnerving than the vault 101 story :P

For me, well with Existence 2.0 they all have their moments. Some more than others, but none stand out :/

The stories that are contained in some are, another story...