Request for a Barrett XM-109

EARACHE42

Barrett XM-109 is an anti-material sniper rifle firing 25mm grenades. It is basically a heavily modified upper attached to a standard M82 lower receiver.

http://images.military.com/pics/SoldierTech_XM109-2.jpg

Someone with Blender skills could cobble this together from an existing M82. Just need to detach the barrel, scale it up 2x, chop it, and re-attach. No animation. No textures. Great first project.

If anyone is interesting in bringing this outrageous cannon into the Fallout 'verse, I'll do my best to help you get permissions and get it into the game.

Any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes if your still looking for it I'm gonna do some more mesh tweaking and then Re-UV the mag and make the 25mm rounds I'm not great with textures though the rest of the gun is already textured. I'm curious what kind of scope you want on it and if you want the carry handle? For scopes you can refer to this post http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/153940-weapons-factions-ammo-revised/page__st__10. You can copy the image and just circle the one you want an ill let you know if i have permissions to release it to you. I dont think i have permission to release this mesh either though ill have to check. Its my ladies birfday today though so i wont be home till later so if i dont respond that's where i am.

I'd prefer the gun to be compatible with xCALIBR. Odin_ML designed a stunning 25mm HEAB grenade and I have no gun to shoot it with. That's why I went shopping for one. :)

Scopes? Hmm. Wish you had a few more to choose from ... :woot: I actually have a scope I was planning to use but I'd be interested in your ideas.

Have fun with your lady tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Ecksile's weapon is not for release and I am looking for one to include in an upcoming mod.

AlexScorpion has given his OK to use his M82a mesh but I lack the skills to do it myself.

Any takers?